Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

fredallard3

Viper sport map for fz6r

Hey everyone,

I've offered to host Marthy's PCV maps on my website, I figured it would be easier for everyone to put them in one place instead of having Martin email them to everyone. This first wave is for the Viper can. I'll be working on getting an actual small site setup for these.

Here's what Martin has sent to me in regards to the maps (hope he doesn't mind that I post this)...

Now for the links...

Viper Touring Map
Viper Sport Map
Viper Advanced Gear Map
All of the Viper Maps

Viper Touring Map - Revision A
Viper Sport Map - Revision A
Viper Advanced Gear Map - Revision A
All of the Viper Maps - Revision A

Viper Touring Map - Revision B
Viper Sport Map - Revision B
Viper Advanced Gear Map - Revision B
All of the Viper Maps - Revision B

I hate to have to add one of these, but it's to cover our a$$...

Thanks!

I have a 2013 Fz6r with a K&N and a full M2 Two brothers exhaust and trying to get a good map for the bike The ones i downloaded from PCV suck, bike shoots flames and back fires alot tried the link to the viper map but cant seem to access the server... unsure if it is still available.

thanks

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nolski

What happens if you don't hook up the speed sensor? Either way I'm cool doing that.

This isn't necessarily related to this thread but has anyone experienced a check engine light thrown after doing the mod? I haven't had too much time to look into it but wanted to see if anyone else might have had the same issue.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

flipracer88

PCV Map

Hey guys this is my first post here. I bought an 09 FZ6R last month and have recently put on a M4 full exhaust+ power commander+ K&N air filter on it. I downloaded the PCV 5 map for M4+stock air filter map but my exhaust crackles badly when I am decelerating or downshifting gears. The mechanic who installed it said it is running on the lean side. Any body know the best map for it. (I don't wanna hurt my engine). Thanks in advance.

ST3RL0

Hey guys this is my first post here. I bought an 09 FZ6R last month and have recently put on a M4 full exhaust+ power commander+ K&N air filter on it. I downloaded the PCV 5 map for M4+stock air filter map but my exhaust crackles badly when I am decelerating or downshifting gears. The mechanic who installed it said it is running on the lean side. Any body know the best map for it. (I don't wanna hurt my engine). Thanks in advance.
Order a set of AIS block off plates, that'll help with the crackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

flipracer88

Order a set of AIS block off plates, that'll help with the crackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I heard that just covers the problem. Is there a map that can make the bike run faster and stronger. All the links provided on seem to be broken or not accessible anymore :(

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZSEXR

I currently have a TB full exhaust, K&N filter with TB JBPro on my FZ6R. What map would you recommend for that? I've read the Viper Sport RevA and Viper Touring Map - Revision A are popular, can anyone give me some guidance if that would be the best map for my setup?

tonofun

I too would be very interested and grateful for access to the vast collection of map files by Marthy... I have just received my PCV, and plugging it in and looking at the software is quite daunting for a 'map newbie'.

Any good guides here for it too?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member