Marthy's PCV Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

denniscgaughan

This might be a stupid question, but is a new exhaust and the airbox mod absolutely required for the Viper RevB map? Also if I am using the speedoDRD will it interfere with the power commander? Also which power commander is compatible with the tune, can I use III, or do I need power commander V?

Edit: After testing, it doesn't appear to absolutely need an exhaust or the airbox mod, but it is possible that adding an exhaust with the airbox mod and timing advance mod would increase power past what Marthy's maps are capable of with stock configuration.

Last edited:

mjv21

Hey Guys,
My PVC isn't hooked up to my speed sensor, but I'm running K&N with Full TBR Exhaust. What Map would be best for me. Not TOO concerned about Mileage. Sport B? If so, can anyone send it?

nakedfz6r251

I’m on my phone and don’t have them available rn but they’re still on the website. If nobody posts them before tomorrow morning, I’ll email em to ya. I have a touring, sport RevA and B. I’m running RevB on a PCFC with box mod and header with shorty pipe. Edit: you say not too concerned about mileage, same thing I said before I dropped teeth and changed exhaust. Now I’m whining about my 100-120 miles to a tank..