JSP's Bandit Pictures...

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry... Not sure anyone wants to keep looking at my Bandit pictures.. :eek:

Snapped a few pics and took her up the road for a couple more without the bags.

Can see the new chain, tire and polished up headers.

Really overcast out and these were all with the GoPro (does not like low light)...

With the luggage all on her:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks like you've got 'er cleaned up quite a bit more from the last time I saw ya!

Looks good, brotha!

Thanks! I need to get a different wind screen. I get so much buffeting with it. Very loud. Will see if I can find a cheap OEM so I can cut it down. This is a GIVI and I would feel too bad cutting it. I have always liked no screen or cut down screen. When I stand up on it, it is just clean quiet fresh air. This screen just puts it all right to my head. Will just keep riding with ear plugs for now.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks. Not sure what is next... Priority is doing something about the wind first. Then after that, I think I am good for a while. Well, little free/cheap stuff like painting center stand, kick stand, other things to clean up the look a bit.

Bert-Aus

All that elbow grease pulled off!

Lookin good

JSP

Super Moderator
why all the saddlebags ?

Why not? Its called luggage. You know, when taking long trips to hold stuff. They are removable with the push of a button. Usually only ride with just the top one while on shorter/in town rides. Holds my helmet/gloves so I dont have to carry everywhere with me.

S

Schybrid

Why not? Its called luggage. You know, when taking long trips to hold stuff. They are removable with the push of a button. Usually only ride with just the top one while on shorter/in town rides. Holds my helmet/gloves so I dont have to carry everywhere with me.
cant someone just pop off said luggage ?

JSP

Super Moderator
cant someone just pop off said luggage ?
Have to unlock them first and then pop them off. Must have key. Unlock, pop. Pop, lock. Drop it. Song isnt it? ;)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks great! Def a good all-around, can't believe the guy threw the luggage in on the deal... and no payments = more money for mods or longer trips
Yeah, I keep telling myself if anything happens to it I can part it out and make it all back. But, the more I ride it and work on it, the more I REALLY like this bike. Really hope it lasts and i can get many years out of it. The no payment thing is a huge bonus. :thumbup: It was going to be a "cheap bike until things pick up and I can afford a new bike with payments bike", but I want to keep it now. Its a great bike. Very versatile and fun. I think I will keep her as long as I can. Until it blows up or just constantly keeps needing repairs all the time. Which looking at other bandits, as long as they are taken care of, they are a bullet proof motor. So fingers crossed.

Last edited:

DakinechicK

Holy C*** man! Where ya been?!?!

Oh and perdy bike Jay. :thumbup:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member