January 2015 BOTM - winner - JonKerr

Bert-Aus

C'mon kids get your votes in!
Only 11 total thus far

-best submission pictures in a while and no doubt the non-winning pictures will be resubmitted for coming months (& they deserve to be too!)

latony007

at least we have SOME active members here. i joined the spyder forum recently in anticipation of my upcoming trade up. I posted one question about 10 days ago to which only one person replied and there have been zero new messages posted since then.

lytehouse

Super Moderator
The sites first winner of 2015...JonKerr! Congratulations on a great shot!

Bert-Aus

The sites first winner of 2015...JonKerr! Congratulations on a great shot!

Congrats Jon!!
Awesome photo too

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

My pleasure, really! :D

So we expect to see you guys entering next month?!?!?! ;)
I got a couple more good shots i can put up. Although i still want me calendar from last year since i finally made it in! :)

lytehouse

Super Moderator
I got a couple more good shots i can put up. Although i still want me calendar from last year since i finally made it in! :)
What calendar? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even begin to know how to put together a calendar, so if someone else wants to take on that part...Please Do!

latony007

What calendar? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even begin to know how to put together a calendar, so if someone else wants to take on that part...Please Do!
LOL CrazyKawi i think it was used to put together a calendar of all the BOTM pictures but i have not seen him in a while and he had trouble filling the 25 min requirement or something. I knew when i won they would stop it :(

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Great News!!! FZ1inNH has generously agreed to put together a calendar for us!!!
So going forward make sure those pics you enter are Hi-Resolution. The calendar will contain the years BOTM winners and be available in Dec. 2015 or Jan. 2016!!

:wav: