September 2015 BOTM - winner - lytehouse

lytehouse

Super Moderator
The September 2015 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

September 2015 BOTM <== click here

Gallery set up will on the 1st weekend of the month (or as close as we can )
Uploads will be the first 2 weeks of the month
Voting will be enabled on Sunday August 16th
And our winner announced on Wednesday August 26th
The winner's photo will posted on the home page for that month
And possibly a calendar at the end of the year

Rules are:
1. No photo shopping please, although a little tweak is fine
2. This is a family friendly forum, keep it tasteful.
3. It does not have to be an FZ6R, but it does have to be your bike to qualify
4. One picture per member can be entered every month, unless you won the previous month. You must wait 2 months before entering again after winning.
5. Members must have legal rights to use, copy and distribute any submission

Thank You All and may the best picture win!!!.

Last edited:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
If one of y'all don't upload a FZ6R in there soon, I might have to enter my BMW!!! :eek:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Ok then....had to give Chaz a little competition!

Chaz

Ok then....had to give Chaz a little competition!
Shoot the bike just hit the ground a couple hours ago. Good thing that's already posted or competition wouldn't exist.

mtb4ever

I'm a noob, but thought why not jump right in to the bike of the month contest? :Sport:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
I'm a noob, but thought why not jump right in to the bike of the month contest? :Sport:
Welcome aboard.....

but not seeing your pic, try again?

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Okay, I know you were all out riding this weekend...now lets see some pics!!

Maadi

Hmmm. Tried uploading a photo, didn't take. Didn't tell me anything was wrong, either... Any tips?

lytehouse

Super Moderator
oh jeez....not really. Nothing has changed in the process since you uploaded last.....Please keep trying though.

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Voting has been enabled....

and I want to apologize to anyone who tried to upload and couldn't....I did speak to Admin about it. Although some of us had problems with it, he didn't and it's hard to fix something that isn't broken on your end. Hopefully we'll get it sorted out by next month's contest. Thank You :eek:

September 2015 BOTM <== click here

lytehouse

Super Moderator
darn, well, I had hoped to keep BOTM to all FZ6R's but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest in this month's contest, so I threw the BMW in there....