Elite Member

lwclancers

'bout time :)

Y

yellowfz

Let the good times roll! :D Wait that is Kawasaki. :D
Congrats!!!!!!!!

danieljardim

after all the fuss, and all the waiting i finally have a clean and clear title in my name, and my bike is registered for two years.

for those who haven't kept up: or known about my story, i purchased my 09 fz6r for $4,000 cash with 1300 miles on the bike, only to find the title voided out when i got home....the girl i bought it from had voided the title, but was cooperating with me to contact the original total holder. upon contacting the original title holder she agreed to help..... but never again returned a phone call..... thus came here for advice etc

for those who have kept up: the route that i took to get the title was a b ballsy gamble. I didn't take anyone to court...I claimed the motorcycle as abandoned. at the beginning of the process the DMV notifies the title holder that the vehicle is being claimed as abandoned... you have to wait 21 calendar days or 14 business days after that date. in Virginia you have to post up you intent to auction publicly for 21 more days before the vehicle can be salvaged, auction, sold or retitled.....i waited 42 days and the lady never came :D so i went to the DMV with my paperwork from the abandoned vehicle process and bam i got a new clean and clear title

it may have not bee the choice route but it got me what i needed and wanted, i ended up paying $75 for two year registration, $10 for the title and $134 in taxes = $220... :-/ plus insurance this morning and i still need to get her inspected which i a nervous about because that means i actually have to rider her into town for my first real ride! i think its just butterflies because i finally get to ride!!

the lady at the DMV gave me multi use temp tags on my bike till my personalized tags come int.... its the size of a car tag and looks retarded!

heres some better pics of my bike i took with my macbook will all her parts on and everything!
You just put a smile on my face. So happy for you :thumbup:

Chucker

Good to hear!!!

BTW, I like the anniversary stripes.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

SomeGuyFromCali

Amazing the crap that can happen to you when you buy a bike out of the classifieds. Glad it all worked out in the end...

I know what you mean about the butterflies. I had to cut the coffee the morning before I went to go pick mine up because I was so jittery after just one cup. :D

killabee

Congrats man!

On a side note.....on your gas tank pad, is yamaha written in reverse?

JSP

Super Moderator
Congrats man!

On a side note.....on your gas tank pad, is yamaha written in reverse?
The picture is flipped. You can see the controls are on the wrong side as well.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member