I just signed up for Netflix...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

heavychevy69

if you want to get sucked into a series "prison break" "breaking bad" and "weeds" are all really good ones. if you start prison break be prepared to forfeit a month of your life though...

Sage

I've actually been debating on cancelling mine. I've maybe used it a total of 10 times in the past year...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

indian9990

Netflix is expensive now for streaming online and like marthy said they don't have anything good. Chromecast had a deal for 3 months of Netflix free when you bought it. That was legit but it sold out super fast lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

mikebaileyvienna

Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

I do not believe chromecast will do XMBC, we looked into it as well, but could be wrong

We have XBMC on our computer hooked up to our TV. Haven't had cable in years....heck we even cancelled all netflix and hulu subscriptions because we dont use that either.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

crobih

After 3 months netflix becomes boring. I maybe catch a movie wort my time about once every 2 weeks. Good documentaries though so thats why I still have them

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MaximumHP

I've had Netflix for a while, and honestly don't use it all that much, but I can still justify having it since I'm saving $50-80 a month by not having cable. My stratagy for netflix is just poking around and saving stuff you'd like to see sometime into your instant queue. Then when whatever's on TV sucks I hit up my instant queue and watch away. Seems like if you look for specific movies/shows, you will be dissapointed. To be honest I really only sit down and engage in TV show watching maybe 3hrs a week at most (not counting news etc.). The rest is spent working, eating, sleeping, and wasting time on these forums. :)

I'm also trying out Amazon prime. My wife likes it for the books, and I use the free shipping. I'm starting to use the streaming service to see if I like it better or not.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member