I hate "spring ahead"!(DTS)

fz6r marc

With kids it's so hard to get them used to the hour loss. Oh well at least it's cycle season soon.;)

JonKerr

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
My favorite "time" of the year. I love it when it is lighter and the clock says it's later.

LOL! on the brown lawn! Water it!

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

See red

I think the earth should be on 1 freakin time! big deal, an hour.... Try going to japan for 2 days then come home then go to L.A. then head to Conn. and then go home and be on time getting to the office. lol! welcome to my world.

Mr Citrus

for some reason my phone adjusted itself an hour in the middle of the night without me knowing, so I awoke and just about pooped when I thought I would be late for a date.

Deanohh

I know I should just water it more but why should I have to spend my time and extra money for the water bill because of some stupid government program that is meant to take more control over our lives?

kevin8198

Elite Member

BoneJj

F'ing love the extra hour of sun at night!! I await spring forward anxiously each year, so glad it’s here:wav:
I hate losing sleep! I had to play paint ball the other day and I ended up going with less sleep.. It sucked a big donkey let me tell you.....

Granted I wasn't actually playing but their to take video and photos but still....

It sucked.

I have to upload my photos and video from the day, I need to put together a few things to get the video worked on but that's going to take some time...

I guess I should upload all that to my computer today. I'm sore as hell from walking around that damn field all day. It's all swamp area so yeah, walking around their is a SOB!!!

ajskillz13

Insure Gal

you guys that do not understand the time change have not studied the movements of the sun through either of the solstices.
if you lived as far east as i do and this far in the northern hemisphere you would understand how important it is to have the time change twice per year.

Mr Citrus

you guys that do not understand the time change have not studied the movements of the sun through either of the solstices.
if you lived as far east as i do and this far in the northern hemisphere you would understand how important it is to have the time change twice per year.
Upvote for the wonderful quote in your signature.

Insure Gal

thanks for the up vote Mr.Citrus.
Rush is my hubby's fav band and neil peart just is the doctor :)

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I don't get the "losing an hour's sleep bit" at all. If you go to bed at 11:00pm, then at 10 PM, move the damned clock and go to bed. You STILL are in bed at 11 pm and still get up at the same time. Where's this loss? It's a mental thing I tell ya. ;) And if it is such a huge deal, then start preparing a few days early... go to bed an hour earlier and get up an hour earlier... It's not like this whole event is a surprise to anyone... :D

Now people with little children that are on a schedule, well, yes, it is a problem.

MustGoFaster

for some reason my phone adjusted itself an hour in the middle of the night without me knowing, so I awoke and just about pooped when I thought I would be late for a date.
Haha mine did that, too! I rolled over and said "Honey, I thought we didn't have DST out here... What the eff?"

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member