i has bike now.....

DakinechicK

All the 2009 White's came with those ugly pink graphics. Nothing some Tech Spec can't fix. Mine had those graphics, now look at her:cool:
Hey, be very careful where you tread my dear!! The pink is PURDY!! :D

:catfight:

kevin8198

Elite Member

DakinechicK

LoL! I will always stick up for pink!! Remember, it's all pink in the inside. :eek:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Detrich

Congrats dude! About time. :)

Sorry to hear about the mishap. (The previous owner couldn't ride it over to ur house?)

Get her all fixed up and post some pix :)

See red

Holy mother of peanutbutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did the world just end? lol! Congrats Jon! don't kill yourself please.

JimmyC

Finally.....Congrats Jon...Too bad you dropped it, that just means you will have to do some mods sooner !!

crobih

I also am a new member who just got a 2012 fz6r white because it has no decals like the raven one. I walked away from a 2011 model which with all the bullshit dealer charges ran to be 8200, only to be called in today by the manager who offered me the 2012 model for 7300 out the door. It took a lot of phone calls to and some minor lying on my behalf to convince him that i had a better deal on the other end. I feeel like i got a sweet deal. oh yeah fresh in the crate not pre owned. Is it just me or is this a dammmm deal

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Mr Citrus

I thought so too, until I joined this place, and 2 perverts taught me what a blue waffle is....
I dont think its necessary to name any names in this case:google:
In this case, google is not your friend. at all.

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

Fizzer6R

about damn time! - j/k ;)

MustGoFaster

Accidents happen man, but congrats on the ride! XD