How to make the FZ6R rev higher?

Bruno

Does anyone know what part is responsable for set the limit on the engine rotation? Eletronic wise... I want to allow my engine to rev highier...

Thanks,

Bruno

JSP

Super Moderator
Not designed to rev higher. Trying to blow up your engine? :confused:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chaphil3

I'm *guessing* that since he's from Brazil, he might have a bike that is restricted and probably trying to remove that. Just a guess

Bruno

I'm *guessing* that since he's from Brazil, he might have a bike that is restricted and probably trying to remove that. Just a guess
Thanks buddy... But it is not the case... Just wanted my engine cut revs at highier...

Bruno

But anyway, would it be possible to swap/change/add an eletronic device that makes the engine rev highier?

Roaddawg

Not designed to rev higher. Trying to blow up your engine? :confused:
Re-quoting this guy ^^

Why do you want to rev it higher than the redline of 11,600 RPM? It's not going to give you any more power...plus, it's not designed to go higher. :confused:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

i hear there's a nice new bolt on add on available, called like an R6 or something :rolleyes:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

motoguy82

I'm sure there's a lot of Cessna owner who would like to hit MACK1... just won't mechanically happen. Wrong cycle... Won't get the 6R to spin 14K without spending $3-5K in parts and labor. Then you will still be stuck with an over weight fatty! LOL Get a R6... the bike weight much less and spin 16K or so.
Hey now, overweight fatties can be fun to ride too! :innocent::innocent:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Bruno

I'm sure there's a lot of Cessna owner who would like to hit MACK1... just won't mechanically happen. Wrong cycle... Won't get the 6R to spin 14K without spending $3-5K in parts and labor. Then you will still be stuck with an over weight fatty! LOL Get a R6... the bike weight much less and spin 16K or so.
Ok Marthy, but there must be a way, electronic wise...

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member