How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

JSP

Super Moderator
Tonight I'm picking up a brand new 2012 for $6400. That's if they finish building it as it is still in the crate
Nice!!! And welcome to the site!!! :D

Mister DoItNice

Picked mine up from a Naval Officer that didn't really do too much riding. He took great care of her too. 2010 Raven with only 800 miles for $5,000.

egonline

I paid $7,240 (with a $200 gift card to the service and parts shop included, so $7,040 in reality as that $200 went immediately to a necessary helmet) at my local dealership. There were taxes of course and some other fees added by the dealership as they are wont to do. The bike was bought brand new, a 2012 model, with 2.4 miles on the odometer as I drove it off the lot. Local tax paid during registration was probably $350 or $400 or so.

Now, as for modifications to the bike including labor, I am probably near $2,500 or more. What can I say -- I like to beef my babies up :D

Snot Rod

I got an '09 with 1700 miles for $4200. It's all black save for the "FZ6R" just behind the front turn signals and the "YAMAHA" on the lower cowl. Does that make it a Raven?

Paul

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Hamdamann

Im looking at one right now sticker is 6800 for brand new 2012 im trying to make sure i handle it per month with insurance so hopefully i will be riding within a week or so

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
I paid $3900 for my blue '09 FZ6R w/ >3000 miles (private seller). Though it's definitely been dropped before, there are scratches on the side of it. Looking through this thread, it looks like I could have tried to talk the seller down a little bit. Still rides fine though, awesome for a first bike!

Nova87

Just picked up a 2009 FZ6R

Mint condition with 3056 miles for 4k. No scratches never been dropped.

Still smells new. LOL

redbird00

Dang, I got a showroom perfect 2010 with 43 miles for 5k...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

oOKooZOo

I bought my bike early summer of 2011. Bought it New-noncurrent (It's an 09). Had 0 miles on it in the showroom. Four miles on it from the tech when I picked it up. Paid $6300. From what I'm reading from you guys; I got a helluva deal!:jerk:

BD1966

$5,005 plus $300 KY sales tax, 2012 FZ6R raven (stock but with tank protector), 1100 miles only 2 months old, warranty transferred - loving it so far!!