How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

hfd1 tuner

Round two since my 2009 was stolen and recovered from a chop shop and totaled by insurance....at a big loss I am taking delivery Tuesday of a 2011 reddish copper black with 200 miles on it with YES 4 extended warr....with factory 1 year warr....this bike did a demo day with control rides...dealer priced 6800. with TTL 7720 not the cheapest out there but it is the color I wanted...been looking for months for one scouped this one up local to me

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

hfd1 tuner

I fell in love with the copper one so is was that or nothing silly I know..but I will be happy for waiting. I recovered my go faster goodies off the 2009 custom rear shock m4 pipe PCV with auto tune ect...so Tuesday looks like a wash for my shop...boss gets to play with his bike the extra 4 year YES warr..is worth a few bucks..the 2009 did a whopping 13.089 in the quarter mile..I am raising the bar for this one it will be in the low 12,s silly again but it is fun to try...The dragway has test and tune for 25.00 bucks on many friday nights.....get about 10-14 passes congrats on the new bike I will post some dyno numbers Tuesday :D

moreno12

cheap

dammm i ghess i paid cheap for my bike 3999 brand new 0 miles
2009 i bout to learn how to drive bike but so far im keep it

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Murph!

I managed to get an 09 with 1660 miles three weeks ago for a big $1500.00. Taxes, tags, etc. put another almost $300 on it (rounding up here). The guy bought it new, did a few mods to it and stuck it in his garage and forgot it. I did have a dealer tune-up, check-up, and State inspection done before plunking down any cash (all that ran a couple of hundred bucks too). So I guess the OTD price was just a tad under $2K.

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member