How many miles on your bike?

btastarsky

Since march 09 and just a tick over 2k. Lost a whole month of riding after that bimbo hit me with the accord (had to wait for a new side fairing from yamaha).

vitrox

wow, you guys ride a lot of miles.. I haven't put 1 mile on the fz, only have 2600 on the r1, and i've had it since feb/08.. not much riding season here though, and last summer I was too lazy to swap out bodywork and slicks, so the bike just sat when I wasn't racing.

MikeN02

wow, you guys ride a lot of miles.. I haven't put 1 mile on the fz, only have 2600 on the r1, and i've had it since feb/08.. not much riding season here though, and last summer I was too lazy to swap out bodywork and slicks, so the bike just sat when I wasn't racing.
It's my new crazy so, I know i'm not the fastest but I did get my 600 mile first service done in a week. That's only cause it rained like hell in Florida.

Pompatuse

Bought mine 2 months ago with 0 miles and it is now sitting at about 1800.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

acasey07

4400 miles, from beginning of july to mid october. Havent had the chance to ride for more than a couple miles since winter. I cant wait for the nice weather this weekened after this month straight of rain in Boston.

arkkornkid

8 days = 315 miles

.... trying my best to get to that 600 mile mark by this weekend: rainy Saturday means a perfect day for an oil change.

MikeN02

8 days = 315 miles

.... trying my best to get to that 600 mile mark by this weekend: rainy Saturday means a perfect day for an oil change.
Are you going to be doing the first service yourself? If not... Rainy saturday = sucks when riding it back home from the dealer.

arkkornkid

Are you going to be doing the first service yourself? If not... Rainy saturday = sucks when riding it back home from the dealer.
That would suck :D. Nah, doing it myself, already have the Amsoil 10w-40 on it's way.

bikerchick13

i have had mine almost a month and i have right at 800 on mine.rolled out with 0 also.Just love this bike,not many white ones around here,so far I'm the only one.:p

Funkmaxtor

Bike just turned one year old and I have 10700 miles on it.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JZIPPOZ

i have had my bike for about one month and have 750 miles