Headlight For Sale

behindXgrnXeyes

Short, Sweet and to the point.

My headlight is for sale. Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit with Blue Angel Eye

$100
Excludes Shipping
The Catch - You need to send me your stock one back

PM me for details

Tried 3 times to post pictures, but it kept saying it was unavailable. I posted them on the FB page - otherwise post ur email and ill send them to you. Will also try uploading again later:cool:

Attachments

JSP

Super Moderator
Seems like a great deal for someone... Who did the retro? Any issues? Everything that requires it to work will be supplied?

behindXgrnXeyes

It was worked like a CHARM! I saw such a difference from stock to this headlight. Everything included. Just stick it in, plug it in and your done! I think it look me like an hour and there is a great walkthrough on the forum somewhere

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

ha ha marthy. Matt and I actually took my stock one out and installed this one, used the walkthrough, went really well. Then the next morning i rode out to the Auto Train and went to NJ ;)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

EsrTek

I'm sure, but then that requires cutting the glass off again and swapping it.
The cost will probably bring it more in line w/ just getting mine done.

Definitely can't afford it until I'm working again.

behindXgrnXeyes

Nismo - its the whole kit - hell its the whole headlight, I unplug everything un screw the headlight and give it to you (for your stock one of course) the only thing you don't get is the screws (cuz you have ur own) and the giant plug that goes in the back...cuz its attached to ur bike ;)

Esrtek - you dont cut the class, you heat up the case and open it (oven) but I didnt want to do all that which is why i bought this one when i did like....2 years ago? But yes, ud have to do all that again to change out the color - though it is a service that chad offers. Sorry - selling this one with blue - wishing it was red won't help much ;) lolol

behindXgrnXeyes

Taking the bike to the dealership to sell this Friday. Last chance for the headlight.

$100 (plus $15 for shipping) and your stock headlight.

BoneJj

good luck, I hope you get every penny and then some for the bike.

behindXgrnXeyes

Nope - they are basically stealing it for the price they are getting for it...but thats what happening with most of the FZ6R sales....ppl are getting lucky if they are getting good offers :)

BoneJj

Nope - they are basically stealing it for the price they are getting for it...but thats what happening with most of the FZ6R sales....ppl are getting lucky if they are getting good offers :)
That sucks, when I sold my bike to the dealer I only lost a little bit but then again the dealer had a buyer lined up.

Try a different dealer?