FS: 09 FZ6R - Pearl White

behindXgrnXeyes

2009 Yamaha FZ6R Pearl White
~$5,000~ ~Only year at this design/color~ ~Low Mileage~ ~ Garage Kept ~ ~Perks for Local Buyer~

LOCAL INQUIRES ONLY – South Florida area – SW FLORIDA

For sale is a 2009 FZ6R, Pearl White. This bike comes with a stock exhaust (not pictured)
Modifications:
• Flush blinkers
• Fender eliminator kit.
• Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit with Blue Angel Eye
• DC outlet on the handlebars.
• Tool kit under seat

Bike is garage kept, low 10k miles and never been down.
Imperfections:
• Small surface scuff on right mirror from touching the garage wall due to small clearance getting past my car (scuff, no color transfer).
Perks:
• Dealership tire replacement plan lasting throughout next several months and extended warranty (5 years) both transferable. All maintenance documented and kept from original purchase.

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Yeah I saw him there as well. Told me he would hook me up if I ever wanted to trade up. Broward sent me a msg to my craigslist ad and told me to come in and they would make me an offer,I just know its going to be the worst possible one so I haven't done it yet, but yeah I should. Its' just hard cuz i still own on the bike and i think its going to make it hard without doing a escrow in the middle

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Good advice, thank you. They only let it sit on the lot and sell for you when you have title in hand, I can't do that since Im still making payments