Gun Talk Thread

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
I have 9 firearms. My carry guns are the Glock G19 Gen 4 and Glock G30S. Home defense is my Mossberg 500 12 GA shotgun and Colt Military Spec M4.

knightmare

I had a ar-15 and a sig p226.... But have to sell them when the economy went to shit.... Now I'm saving up to get a mossberg 12 ga and my sig back.... Lucky I sold them to my cousin so I get to visit them every once in a while....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Hey guys random question:

So looking at a total of 3 guns for very near future. Opinions?

All 9mm to keep ammo the same throughout.
Springfield XDs
EDC

Springfield XD Subcompact 3" or the Service Model 4"
Car/Home Defense

Sig Sauer P938
Pocket/Appendix Carry

Yes they are 3 similar guns, but each with a different goal. XDs would be my every day carry weapon, XD Subcompact or Service Model 4" would be for bedside or in the car. The sig would be for the days i don't wanna bother with a holster or on the bike.

Y

yellowfz

Hey guys random question:

So looking at a total of 3 guns for very near future. Opinions?

All 9mm to keep ammo the same throughout.
Springfield XDs
EDC

Springfield XD Subcompact 3" or the Service Model 4"
Car/Home Defense

Sig Sauer P938
Pocket/Appendix Carry

Yes they are 3 similar guns, but each with a different goal. XDs would be my every day carry weapon, XD Subcompact or Service Model 4" would be for bedside or in the car. The sig would be for the days i don't wanna bother with a holster or on the bike.
Love the XDs, great guns, and the Sig Sauer what can you say great one as well. Any one can't go wrong with.

Sage

So those of you that have AR's, what kind of optics are you running and back up sights, flip or solid?? just picked up a Rock River Arms Delta :D

Last edited:

danieljardim

I decided I want to buy a gun. I don't know how hard it is to get one in Jersey but I will take a ride to the local police dept to find out

When I was a kid me and all my cousins had pellet guns (old school ones that you cracked in the middle and will only fit one pellet) and we use to go to my grandfather's farm and do long distance and small targets contest. (like shooting matches standing up on the concrete cracks)

Since you need a license for real, pellet or air soft guns here in jersey, better just get a real one.

I don't like pistols or hand guns, I was thinking about a bolt action rifle with a low caliber ammunition .22 or .38 (I dont wanna do a lot of damage, I just want an affordable hobby)

Any recommendations or suggestions?

Anybody here from jersey have any guns, knows the rules to get one?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member