Gopro hero 2

CrazyCawi

Soooo today I got a call and traded my camera for some best buy cards and I went and picked up the gopro hero 2. They only sell the outdoor edition for $299 so I told them I'd just order it from gopro for the motorsports edition(bluffing because I had best buy gift cards) and he said well we can throw in the suction cup mount for free(must be some good mark up to be able to do that) and I got a 16gb class 10 extreme speed card on sale from $69.00 for $25...AND I had reward zone for like $10 off as well haha...so all in all I got a screaming deal as far as making this trade and can't wait to try it out. I would have rather had cash but this works as well.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u20qwf
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

24KMACH

Send it to me and I will try it out to make sure it's safe for you to use. :zombie:

I bought the same SD card today from our Best Buy. Must be something going around.;)

Hethrir

the pricing on the gopro vs. what they cost is revolting, you dont even want to know. (i worked at BB, you can check what stuff is at cost). that being said, thats the exact same camera i have and love the darn thing.

CrazyCawi

I wanna know cost please

bmw675

didn't know places like bestbuy can change their price or add stuff for free.

i thought it was, "if you don't like it, we'll sell it to someone who does".

either way, well done. :thumbup:

CrazyCawi

didn't know places like bestbuy can change their price or add stuff for free.

i thought it was, "if you don't like it, we'll sell it to someone who does".

either way, well done. :thumbup:
best buy is a negotiating store. I bought a macbook pro for 1100 when retail was over 2 grand. Came in close to the end of the quarter for them and saw they had a surplus of the older model and if they wanted to move inventory this is what I would pay. I hit em at $900 and I walked out @ $1100 and some change. (was actually the fiance buying it for herself but I did the quick talkin)

Got my klipsch 3-2-1 sound system($1100ish retail) for $550 when I bought my TV and they gave me a $100 best buy card and a blue ray player.

JSP

Super Moderator
So you have had this camera for a whole day and not a single VID yet?!?! WTF Over? :confused::D

CrazyCawi

I am full time in college and work 14 hour days....sorry guys.

JSP

Super Moderator

CrazyCawi

what do you guys use to edit your vids besides movie maker?

JSP

Super Moderator
Movie maker!!!!! ;)

CrazyCawi

Today I didn't because I had to bring tax info with to fill out my fafsa. Yesterday was 25mph winds with t-storms and hail. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

CrazyCawi

you guys are better at moviemaker then me....fml lol