FZ6R Sightings

blkbrd

Elite Member

ej'sfz

Saw a white one in solana beach at fiesta del sol...was In my car but figured id throw it out there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ej'sfz

Saw two on thursday I think it was... white and red one in lakeside wearin camo and a black one farther up the 67

Wow! I couldn't believe it. While driving through traffic in NYC, a yellow bike parked on a corner caught my eye and low and behold, BAM! a FZ6R!

Don't know if that owner is on this forum but would be cool to know.
Might have been me, was it near the Holland tunnel on the sidewalk?

And whats up with pg 44 of this thread?

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

-uBer-

Saw a black fz6r on 494 and (near) hwy7 this AM around 10 heading south towards EP. Road together for a couple miles though a speed trap and split up past 212.

Good seeing others out there after reading how many are from MN are on here.

donviper23

Saw one today on California Road in Quakertown, PA near the police station. It was one my of the first times I can definitely say it was a FZ6R. I was driving my truck to the track at the football fields to go run. I am pretty sure it was black, but didn't get a good profile view. I am not aware of any members in my area, but maybe someone passing though.
Scott,

I live in Coopersburg and go up and down 309 through Quakertown ever day. I have a black & yellow 2009, but didn't ride on California road on Monday.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Maadi

A black FZ6R with another bike was coming back down Mt. Washington on our way up. They stopped on the same little outlook area we were at, I had to stop to put my jacket liner on due to the mesh being a little too light at 50F.... I wanted to say hi but we were all blocking a car in that had decided to start moving again.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

OctoberNotice

My first post here, from North Canton, Ohio.

Haven't seen another fz6r until yesterday, just a few miles from home I saw the same bike I was sitting on. '13 white fz6r with the red frame.

Anyone else around here from northeast Ohio? It was neat seeing my bike across an intersection.

ej'sfz

I've seen 3 in poway so far, white with red, raven, and black with red

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member