FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

urban duck man......you the guy i see everyday ridin on the 8 west at about 7:20?? only other black and red ive seen down here
Nope, I start my ride from 5/15 N from N.C. Stay on 15 to Escondido, I'm not hard to spot because I'm the only guy on a bike that rides with his hoodie sleeves rolled up in the cold morning. Got to take a hot shower to make it 34 miles. I also leave early to make it to work by 6:30

Zoë

Upload a better pic

Sorry guys, just trying to get used to the uploading. Not sure if a difference from my iPad vs laptop.:eek:
Ma bike.jpg

Zoë

Is there a hint of blue on the bike?

My little one
Did you apply a blue tank pad? It looks like a bit of blue on the bike, it could just be a reflection from some lights. Great pic.
I am still debating about adding one 9tank pad) myself. I figure stick with white but black is also a nice contrast.
Take care.

Ravinx

Did you apply a blue tank pad? It looks like a bit of blue on the bike, it could just be a reflection from some lights. Great pic.
I am still debating about adding one 9tank pad) myself. I figure stick with white but black is also a nice contrast.
Take care.
na it a reflextion. I do have a tank pad on there. It is carbon fiber with red accents.

dmkun

Point Lookout State Park - MD

600 mile round trip, two weeks ago, from NY to Southern MD. Can't wait to do it all over again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

latony007

Pic looks great Zoë! Love your bike's color scheme. I think black tank pad would be awesome.
I have a clear tank pad on my white and it looks great because it looks like there isn't one :)