FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

latony007

nice looking, wish mine had the red frame pieces but I boosted the red with some of my own items. Here it is this weekend with my nephews street triple.

Attachments

latony007

On my stuff of things to do is remove the rear fender..

I like the red ...contrasts nice with the white.
yeah since mine is the 12 that doesn't have the red frame I added red faring bolts, red gas cap cover, red grips, couple red gel stickers under passenger seat and a couple of gel stickers like the ones on the tank on the ends of my frame sliders. Had red stitching added to my custom seat and Plus don't forget my red Key lol. Blue is my favorite color though, they should really do a white bike with blue shock, stickers etc.

Sneakynuts

Now the blue doesnt grab me...... the contrast between blue and black just doesnt do it for me....

As you may have seen in my hello post I have a green car....that model only comes in Green White or Blue... they were all identical from the factory but the green ones are the quickest... ;)

Same with the FZ6R then......white ones are quicker than blue lol

VRIIClubby

Same with the FZ6R then......white ones are quicker than blue lol
For shizzle! (just dont tell that to the guys with the yellow ones, they get all cranky)

She look EXACTLY the same as mine the day I bought her home! Even down to the L plate... Enjoy her!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

same here I actually hated RED I started like you Tony little red here little red there and them Boom the beast is born
yeah i really wanted the blue but wasn't going to drop an extra 500-1000 for a 2013 when the only dif was the color. i really liked the white but not a huge red fan, but as time worn on i started to embrace it, now i like it and the little touches have made it unique.

Out riding along the beach side :)
not showing up for me

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MarkChai

I'm the new owner of this used 2012 FZ6R.

It needs a couple things fixed, then I'm thinking front and rear fender delete, maybe some "fairings" from the XJ6, black hex head bolts wherever there are sliver ones, frame sliders, and some Motogadet M-Blaze bar end turn signals to replace the front signals (and the rears if I can get away with it).

Mirrors would be good too. :rolleyes:

applejax

I'm the new owner of this used 2012 FZ6R.

It needs a couple things fixed, then I'm thinking front and rear fender delete, maybe some "fairings" from the XJ6, black hex head bolts wherever there are sliver ones, frame sliders, and some Motogadet M-Blaze bar end turn signals to replace the front signals (and the rears if I can get away with it).

Mirrors would be good too. :rolleyes:

Dude, at 120 bucks a light , that's a stupid amount of money to spend for just a signal.

MarkChai

You'll notice they are at the bottom of the list ;)

These are a pair, similar effect, about half the cost, more forgiving if the bike goes down:
http://store.revivalcycles.com/collections/lighting-1/products/motogadget-m-blaze-disc-led-turn-signals

I'm rather partial to these ones too, but they would only work on the front. They'd look nice with the LSL headlight
http://store.revivalcycles.com/collections/lighting-1/products/led-arizona-indicator

I have no heritage in sport bikes, only classics and cruisers. So this is going to be my interpretation of the FZ6R through that lens. But mostly it's going to be my daily/commuter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk