FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Kryone

really sharp colors,kinda liking the 1 piece seat...is that a pad on the side of the tank?
Thank you ;)
The bike is nearly stock. I have only added "crash wheels" on the side (sorry I don't know the translation :( ) and changed the little circle on the tank. This one is used to fix my bag.

BTW, all yours FZ6R got amazing colors. I love it

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Idiosynocracy

latony007

low

Gah you look like a professional rider! Make our FZ6R look so damn good.
That is a sweet picture. I have a feeling if I go that low im not coming back up LOL. Good to know the bike will do it though! Where that taken? I have some good ones taken at the rock store which you should be able to see on my link

Attachments

ajones70

My white dream machine :D

Attachments

latony007

that is actually the bike frame not a plastic piece and it is a 2013 white model thing.
see that's exactly what I was saying, if your going to put red strips on the wheels and a red shock there should have been more red. which is why I added red fairing bolts, red gas cover protector, red plate bolts and a couple of those red Yamaha gel stickers. I ordered a red-black grip too. I like the frame pieces that red. oh well I don't like them enough to have spent extra on the 2013 :D

Attachments

ajones70

how did you get those red plastic pieces under the seat? That a Canada thing?
I could totally say yes but seeing as JT got to it before I could I will admit no its a 2013 model thing..... Jeez thanks JT! Lol

xleeb0y13x

Another night at work. Go from being one of the smallest vehicles on the road to one of the biggest.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378900958.595055.jpg

Sent while running with scissors.

jfont

Here's mine. I'm done mods probably for a whilie. Tight on money with the school starting again. But ptbofz6r gave me some ideas for this winter probably. I was going to paint it orange like MistahT(orange is my favorite color) or I was going to paint the bike myself with something more complicated(mountains). Then looking at ptbofz6r's post I got the idea to vinyl wrap mine. I want it to be a snow capped mountain with a lake under it like the top of the attached picture. Problem is there isn't high enough quality photos online even the 5xxx-4xxx looks like it will be blurry once blown up to scale so I may try photo-shopping several HD photos together. My girlfriend did this Vo-tech class and said one of her teachers does vinyl wrapping for his business and that he could probably print it out for me....I imagine alot cheaper than a normal custom order.

[/ATTACH] I had it wrapped this year.
Which brings me to the question , ptbofz6r how much was the wrap project broken down(if you didn't install it yourself) and who did you get it from?

Attachments

Last edited:

Kungfunate

An older picture of my 2009 FZ6R before the frame sliders and Marthy exhaust.

Attachments

Idiosynocracy

SpawnXX

Premium Member