FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

rob123

Thanks guys, and yeah I still gotta do the finishing touches like that guard and the flush mounts but I couldnt wait to take a pic

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Since I've been posting stuff for the past hour here, I thought I'd send a pic of my ride. Similar to most FZ6R's, except w/my 3 niece's testing out that kick stand. FYI, Bro is just outside camera view in case Daisy (in back) decides to get wobbly.

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

echoplex

Haven't posted a picture of mine yet, but here it is. Haven't modded it yet but supposed to put the frame sliders on Saturday.
I don't have the balls to sit hands free on my bike, scared that I'll lose balance all of a sudden and drop it lol.

ej'sfz

urban duck man......you the guy i see everyday ridin on the 8 west at about 7:20?? only other black and red ive seen down here

DevlDog

I don't have the balls to sit hands free on my bike, scared that I'll lose balance all of a sudden and drop it lol.
All a matter of balance man. Don't worry it'll come. i used to be terrified of riding with just one hand but now its pretty easy. i also ride almost every day...except when it's got belt showing on the rear tire or my gf is over sucking up my riding time like some kinda temporal succubus. Don't tell her i said that <_< >_>

jfont

My bike at my college club's first GBM of the semester.

Attachments