Fz6r knee

roidrage

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9DA_uyQFQJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JSP

Super Moderator

CrazyCawi

Love it man well done, Im a noob to the cornering so I see it mroeso as impressive! Cant offer any critique as I dont trust myself to even get that low lol...Hence my name lol

roidrage

thank you for fixing my link... i suck at doing this stuff... pointers are always great. I feel like it will be easier to get a knee down when i get my r6 due to the the seat position. thnx again for the comments.

Detrich

wow, nice job man! u've given the rest of us something to look forward to. speaking of which, i scrapped my right toe slider during a right uphill curve for the first time on azusa canyon 2 weekends ago. and, when it happened, it scared the living crap outta me- cuz i thought i'd hit something. then, after i straighted out and realized what happened, i was like- damn that was kinda cool... hehehe now i just got to keep work on improving my riding form and get that knee down someday. :)

depending on the type of turn, i've noticed on the 6R i can get away with turning with the bars a lot. the bike is top heavy, so it naturally wants to turn where the bars point. but, on the R6 the center of gravity is much lower. so, it feels like i have to keep my body in line with the bike or the bike refuses to turn. (dunno if i'm explaining it right.) so, i've noticed that shifting my shoulders is almost a necessity to get smooth turns- esp at high speeds. slow speed turns are much more difficult, because the turning radius on the R6 is much worse...

F

FZ6R_Blue

I was about 4inches from knee down today on a corner about shit myself as i glanced down quick and saw how close i was(No knee Protection) I wont be doing that again anytime soon until i get some pucks

b_who

Nice! i scrape my pegs before i can get my knee down, but i probally wasnt hanging off far enough...good thing i just got a gopro so now i can see how im riding and get better positioning

that video came out pretty good for being done a phone ;)

JonKerr

Elite Member