FS: Yamaha FZ6R Projector Beam HID Headlight (OEM Retrofit)

WeatherB

For sale is an OEM Yamaha headlight for the FZ6R that has been retrofitted with a HID projector. This is the proper and best way to add Xenon / HID lights to your bike!

This high quality projector will give you a crisp beam with a slight blue colour at the cut-off line.

Includes plug and play harness, allowing for both low and high beams.

4300K, 35W HIDs

This retrofit was done by Affordable HID Retrofitting (Rabbitman109) on this forum in October 2013. The headlight was resealed locally.

In good condition, some slight swirl marks on the lens from washing. Resealing job isn't the cleanest but you won't see it once the headlight is installed.

Selling because I sold my bike.

$400US shipped to Canada/US (I paid nearly $600US)

Last edited by a moderator:
nicely done project...a little high on your asking price though. I'm going to have Chad do a custom project for me this Winter and it will cost less then this...glws

Ricenoodle

Seeing that's it's used, basic retrofit, and the buyer will have a stock light that they won't be using anymore that now they will have to try and sell just to buy yours, you may want to reconsider your price if you're serious about selling, just my 2 cents.

WeatherB

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'm in no rush to sell and I'm sure there's someone out there looking for exactly this (maybe they have a broken capsule).

Having said that, all prices are Best Offer so feel free to send me a PM with an offer if you're interested.

rrob5382

I would make you an offer if i didn't have about 700 bucks into the set that im making for my car at the moment........ GLWS