Reminder for all of us that want to chime in 8pm:D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Barkwindjammer

Thrilling !, you would think that on the biggest site I've seen there would have been a lot more people contributing to the chat, butt no, 4 people, ace !

JSP

Super Moderator
Thrilling !, you would think that on the biggest site I've seen there would have been a lot more people contributing to the chat, butt no, 4 people, ace !
Seriously??? Are you trying to get banned? If this forum is such a pain in your ass, why don't you go elsewhere? Getting sick of reading your negative crap.

JSP

Super Moderator
On an open forum I'm allowed to concur my crap conclusions the same as you ;)
An open forum thats the private property of the owner of the site. You dont think they might be tired of your crap too? Its not going to change... so why dont you start to POSITIVELY contribute to the forum? Get over it and move on with your bad self... :surrender:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Barkwindjammer

someone quoted 15,000 visitors on here and I'm "shoving it down your throat" am I, so I'm all over the place all of the time ?, on a site this big that would be some feat, the reality is there are around 12 contributors actually making posts on a regular basis, so math guy-apart from tonight why dont you 'quote' the last time I made a remark that was negative about this site recently, I'm only trying to help this site to grow, if it comes across as sarcasm-thats because it is-thats my style :cool:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Barkwindjammer

yes, good for you diluted, how long did it take you to get 'used to' the huge site, exactly my point, a while, now I'm Johnny ordinary guy-I find the site or someone points me in the direction, I type in the URL and think WTF :confused:,
adious !
no?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Admin

Staff member
If you dont like it here Then why do you come here..

I suggest you build a site of your own..LOL

Do you have anything positive to add to the site?

I have heard enough of this rant.. It is what ts is.. Im not changing it so....

Love it........... or Leave it................:thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, what you are not grasping is that on the page that lists all the various sub-forums, you can see which ones have threads posted in them. Many of them are still empty. That doesn't mean we need to get rid of them. It just means that we are only in the second year of production for this model motorcycle and that we have room to grow and places to put threads that come up in the future.

Over on sportbikes.net, they have more than 100,000 members and 186 sub-forums. Guaranteed no one is worried about how big the site is.

If you can't find what you are searching for, you aren't looking hard enough. There is a search button that all of us should become intimately familiar with, and the darn things works wonders!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
There!!!!!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
We had a great time last night!! Lots of good conversation and some great humor as well.

I would like to continue trying to set up a group chat session, maybe once a week or so. I would like some input from those that participated about what can be improved, whether it be time, or whatever. For those that didn't make it, why couldn't you come, and can we set a time that would work?

We may actually have to do multiple times to accommodate people outside the US.

Give me your feedback, people!! :thumbup: