Florida Riders?

Own a home in Spring Hill, FL, near Tampa. I'm military in VA right now and just shipped my FZ6R from Florida to VA. It is just so darn hot to ride in full gear in Florida. I definitely have to invest in some hot weather riding gear.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Roaddawg

I'm heading out to Virginia Beach on July 24th. My brother-in-law is a Chief in the Navy on an aircraft carrier heading back to the States. I'm going to bus down to Florida, jump on the carrier with him, and ride it back to Virginia Beach (2 days). They call it a Tiger Cruise. I'm totally stoked! Once in a lifetime event.

My sister-in-law also just got her commission back in February. The two of them are moving up to Maryland in Aug/Sep. I can't remember where. She's in the medical field. I think she is going to Fort Meade?

Last edited:

MikeN02

I'm heading out to Virginia Beach on July 24th. My brother-in-law is a Chief in the Navy on an aircraft carrier heading back to the States. I'm going to bus down to Florida, jump on the carrier with him, and ride it back to Virginia Beach (2 days). They call it a Tiger Cruise. I'm totally stoked! Once in a lifetime event.

My sister-in-law also just got her commission back in February. The two of them are moving up to Maryland in Aug/Sep. I can't remember where. She's in the medical field. I think she is going to Fort Meade?
Just remember to wear all hot gear Roaddawg, seriously even at night it's about 80 85F.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nighthack

Niceville,proud fz6r owner for 5 days,required to own a sportbike to instruct military sportbike rider course, 300 lbs. lighter wheel base 10 inches shorter than my valkyrie,this bike will turn around in a phone booth.I love it!

Steve w

A1A

Jacksonville Beach here, new 2009 FZ6r on Sept 21, 2010.

creggur

Jacksonville, here as well... My wife has the FZ6R, I ride a Honda VFR800... Willing to ride with anyone who wants to ride:D

WANDERER

meet up and ride to the Keys,?

We'll be driving (Nissan Titan) to the Key West from Kissimmee, Fl. If you guys want to organize a meet up & ride to the Key West on Oct. 11 (Monday) at around 1:00pm, I'll be happy to go with you guys. Or if you guys want, I can meet you guys at the Keys, and take alot of pics of you all FZ6R riders.
Just let me know exactly where you are going @ the Keys, or what your plans are..

MikeN02

If anyone is interested and lives in Orlando or by Orlando, my friend Yaman who works on my bikes is having a Motorcycle show that he's hosting.

[/IMG]

Spitfire

Daytona Beach

Daytona Beach here! 2009 Raven ;)

Always lookin' for people to ride with! It's funner even to ride with random people I see, I think they get upset though cause they always turn at the next road? >.> lol

cavcuz05

We def should have another FL FZ6R get together lots of Jax on here