Florida Riders?

BoneJj

I'm in West Palm and Marthy is close too. I ride to Ft Myers often to visit my parents
Nice, I want to do something for spring break but IDK what the hell it is that I'm going to do.

As it is right now I will be spending half of my spring break writing a paper and doing a project for my calculus class.

but yeah, I need to get the heck out and do something...

spring break for me is March 4th-8th.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Cool! Should try to do something... Look like I'll be doing the Sebring 12 hrs this year. I'll be there from the 10-16th.
damn..... they couldn't have that a few days earlier? LOL, just my luck....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

The race is on Saturday... short bike ride :rolleyes:
I may end up doing that part if nothing else comes up.

That means that I can't slack off on my school stuff and will have to get it all done early vs waiting until the last minute....
That's going to be difficult!

ToNeZ90

HEY anyone still have their bike in the Tampa area? I've only seen 1 black fz6r at Dunedin Causeway. I'm in Palm Harbor. It would be nice to meet some people. It's my first motorcycle, and I've been riding for a little over 2 months. :thumbup:

BoneJj

As I've stated I'm down near Venice, Florida, so a bit south of you guys. I end up riding in fort myers are a lot though.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

West Palm Beach here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
As soon as these damn storms calm down I plan to ride out that way again. But it looks like it's going to be another few weeks before we get some relief from all these crazy storms.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Sound like a plan. I'm way over due for a good ride. My Sis is coming to town from the 17-25th... early Sept sound better. Can't wait for fall to show up!
yeah, after the 15th of august I will have a good 6 weeks that I have to stick around my parents due to my father having to undergo major surgery but I will be able to get out for a few days here and there.

September is probably still going to be pretty nasty weather. I would expect October to be much much better, hopefully.... lol.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

https://www.facebook.com/AIMExpo?fref=ts

Mid October? Me and a few buddy from a different house are meeting up on the Friday to check things out.
that certainly has my interest peaked. I might have to plan a trip to this with some other friends. See if they can get the time off from work to go with me.

I'm going to shoot them messages about this now.

BoneJj

October in Orlando should be a good time...
It's better than what we be getting the next couple weeks. They were saying on the news that we will be seeing plenty of triple digit days. Not looking forward to that at all.