Florida Riders?

Dr. X

Bradenton/Sarasota

I'm in Lakewood Ranch near Bradenton.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ccobb575

Fort Walton Beach FL, And I have not seen any FZ6R's around. I ride everyday unless is storming, even thru the winter.

I live in Fort Walton also and ride everyday. I also ride with a group of guys every sunday. We meed at the Sonics on Eglin Pkwy across from the raceway. You should PM me. I can introduce you if you need some people to ride with.

ccobb575

Niceville,proud fz6r owner for 5 days,required to own a sportbike to instruct military sportbike rider course, 300 lbs. lighter wheel base 10 inches shorter than my valkyrie,this bike will turn around in a phone booth.I love it!

Steve w
We are in the same area also. Let me know if you wanna meet some people to ride with. Right now I'm the only FZ6R rider and I keep up with the GXR, CBR's and Kawaski's that ride with my group. Would be nice to see more bikes like mine out there. Let me know....

ninjavillain

I live in Fort Walton also and ride everyday. I also ride with a group of guys every sunday. We meed at the Sonics on Eglin Pkwy across from the raceway. You should PM me. I can introduce you if you need some people to ride with.
I'll actually be down there end of the month we are moving to fort Walton beach. Wife is going to be at hurlburt field new orders.

Los

I'm in Tampa...haven't seen any around me, but I know there's gotta be some more out there, this bike's too nice not too be...

Parcho

I was in tampa on Tues. - Thurs. this week with the bike. I arrived 5 minutes before the downpour and left when it stopped raining on Thursday. Go figure.

B

bullfinchgold

ghj

never know, you might even got some other riders interested in the FZ6R

BoneJj

Didn't know about this thread, I'm down in the fort myers, florida area.