faster fz6r

jermfly

By adding a new air filter, two brothers exhaust and power commander... How much faster can the fz6r get? Or know anything else to help make it go fast?

Jaralaccs

:rolleyes:
Not fast enough for you? Apparently you picked the wrong motorcycle. There aren't many "go fast" mods out there for us. That's not really what this bike is designed for.
You can change your sprocket for quicker acceleration, look into that.

shoulda got an r6 post #43589

Merc250r

R6 is uncomfortable but this bike could use another 25 hp it would be perfect. If it wasn't for the seating position and the comfort I would of bought a r6 :eek:

Rookasaki

R6 is uncomfortable but this bike could use another 25 hp it would be perfect. If it wasn't for the seating position and the comfort I would of bought a r6 :eek:
My thoughts too. I wish it had a little more HP... But I absolutely love this bike!

kevin8198

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

doesnt matter what bike you have they all have the same effects on the body @ 75mph....

on a side note...if you change your sprockets for faster accell it may feed your need for acceleration. Top end is for tickets and death lol

Rookasaki

Like I have said before in other posts... Stock 6R: 0-60 3.8 sec, 1/4 mile 12.2 with a top speed of 130mph... That's definitely not slow! It will handle it's own in the corners :thumbup:

CrazyCawi

Like I have said before in other posts... Stock 6R: 0-60 3.8 sec, 1/4 mile 12.2 with a top speed of 130mph... That's definitely not slow! It will handle it's own in the corners :thumbup:
If you dont believe him watch his vids....pure sickness! Balls of steel and gold plated I tell ya!

Michael Wilson

Depends what you mean by "Faster" More acceration? More top speed? Both easily accomplished with gearing and a PCV map. Talk to Marthy :)

Merc250r

you serious?:eek::eek:

what the hell am I riding LOL?

couple of miles before it's fully broken in lol

Superzoom

In all seriousness, probably the best bang-for-buck mod to make your bike faster would be to sign up for track day instruction.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member