Done with mods !

Thanhdale

Think I'm done with mods now.. only thing I may change is the red levers to gold to better suit the bike. OCD kicking in.. :)

-Two Brothers full system exhaust.
-Painted windscreen.
-Red shorty clutch/brake levers.
-SS universal mirrors (they offer quite good visibility for me)
-Custom laser cut "fz6r" fender eliminator/tail tidy.
-Renthal soft handlebar grips.
-Power Commander V
-Gold oil cap

Thanks to Mitch for hooking me up with the TBR exhaust and PCV. Was hoping to get a rear seat cowl too, but wouldn't be able to take the missus around then :p

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Thanhdale

You're done mods, for now. LOL! It's never over. Look at my mods, I still have stomp grips to put on bought over winter, reflective rim stripes, couple stickers, blind spot mirror add ons, aluminum footpegs (just ordered). Think that's it to go on yet in addition to ones in signature. LOL! I did them over 2 seasons mostly and some this season (minor).
You're damn right.. literally minutes after I posted that, since I haven't been on forums for a while, I saw the woodcroft clip ons... here we go again.. :zombie:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

i like the black and gold, reminds me of my nephews street triple without the big *** pipes under the seat. No sliders though?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Careful Thanh, are you about to sell or upgrade?

Those words of "done modding" have generally preceded such events from other members of this forum

BTW she is looking sweet!

Mitch21

Looks good Thanh, hope the install wasn't too bad, been busy and was meant to give you a call and see how it went. I have the black and gold levers i can let go for next to nothing as i have no use for them as well as the seat cowl. Just let me know, there's no stop to the mods, its an addiction.

Thanhdale

Careful Thanh, are you about to sell or upgrade?

Those words of "done modding" have generally preceded such events from other members of this forum

BTW she is looking sweet!
Nah not planning on selling/upgrading just yet.. Exhaust has brought new enjoyment to the bike haha. When I do upgrade though most likely will be staying in the Yamaha family, most likely a R1. :D

Thanhdale

Looks good Thanh, hope the install wasn't too bad, been busy and was meant to give you a call and see how it went. I have the black and gold levers i can let go for next to nothing as i have no use for them as well as the seat cowl. Just let me know, there's no stop to the mods, its an addiction.
Yeah install of the exhaust went sweet man, cheers ! But the power commander didn't end up fitting as I thought it would, seems as it's either the wrong PCV or it's missing a wire in the connector, only a 5 pin whereas for the bike it's a 6 pin :(

Bert-Aus

Yeah install of the exhaust went sweet man, cheers ! But the power commander didn't end up fitting as I thought it would, seems as it's either the wrong PCV or it's missing a wire in the connector, only a 5 pin whereas for the bike it's a 6 pin :(
Bring the it all to my place, I will help you sort it out.
Shit, if need be leave it with me for a day & I will get her plugged, tuned and kicking... Afterall I am tearing my hair out with boredom:)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Mitch21

Strange, it just plugged straight into mine. Can u take any photos so we can help or can come down and have a look. Was plug and play for my 2010 so not sure what the problem is :confused:

indian9990

I say to myself I'm done after each little mod...then I see someone else's bike with a mod I really like. :D
I said this Saturday after I "finished" my mods. I came back to the forums then realized I wanted flush front turn signals and frame sliders lol..

Thanhdale

Bring the it all to my place, I will help you sort it out.
Shit, if need be leave it with me for a day & I will get her plugged, tuned and kicking... Afterall I am tearing my hair out with boredom:)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I had a go myself and couldn't get my head around it.. my mate came over and it was just not the right fit, either it's missing a wire from the connector or it's the wrong pcv, just won't plug in :( I'll take it up your way if you wanna have a look haha