full exhaust
pc v + ignition module
air box mod
k&n air filter
unkinkable fuel line
block off plate
zip tied flies if possible on this bike

UncleHilty

how do you like the bar end mirrors? so they vibrate, do you have to look around your body to see.

From a fellow '13 blue, which I think is the best color! naturally!

Oh and fastest too! ha

chopper71

how do you like the bar end mirrors? so they vibrate, do you have to look around your body to see.

From a fellow '13 blue, which I think is the best color! naturally!

Oh and fastest too! ha
I love the bar ends. I put them on all my bikes. If you get the bar ends on there right. They do not vibrate at all. With using those I don't have to turn around to see. Not saying that is the same for everyone, just my own experience with them. I can see my blind spots with them. Seriously the blue is the fastest? Never would think a different colored bike would make it faster. Or are you just messing with me? lol.

latony007

Actually white is fastest as it reflects more sunlight :rof:

i never cared for bar ends as well, lane splitting is legal here and i dont want anything to make the bike wider. the rest are good mods i did most, flush mounts, fe kit, new rear signals, sliders, my favorite mod was getting the seat redone though.

yellolab

I love the bar ends. I put them on all my bikes. If you get the bar ends on there right. They do not vibrate at all. With using those I don't have to turn around to see. Not saying that is the same for everyone, just my own experience with them. I can see my blind spots with them. Seriously the blue is the fastest? Never would think a different colored bike would make it faster. Or are you just messing with me? lol.
It's true. My Uncle's brother's nephew has a neighbor who knows a guy who works at Yamaha and said they used a lot of R1 engine parts in the blue one.

Kevin

Last edited:

chopper71

So now I get the smart *** comments. Its all good thank you for making my thread the center of your world today.

chopper71

Just got my Puig tire hugger today. Got it in one day, could not believe that.
It looks much better in person. Sorry for the crappy pictures. Rain started to come in and I snapped these real fast. Just got done installing before the rain came.

soapman99

New to the group with my purchase last night, 2013 Blue.

Can you tell me which FE kit you have there?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chopper71

New to the group with my purchase last night, 2013 Blue.

Can you tell me which FE kit you have there?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is the link to the FE kit I got. Pretty easy to install. Although I didn't use the extra 2 turn signals for the front. The kit does not come with any instructions, but pretty easy to do. You will also have to buy 4 nuts for the stock bolts that hold on the stock fender. The FE does not come with them as I found out the hard way. I can't remember the size.

2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 FZ6R FZ 6R Black Fender Eliminator 4T S | eBay

Last edited: