Does your bike have a name?

NightWolf

:eek:Bella-donna
She normaly gets called baby...
Like when its pouring rain n im tryna get home ,, i normaly say " Nilly home baby ... Or cmon Baby Haha :confused: Do you guys talk to your bike to? or am i nuts haha

e.blackadder

:eek:Bella-donna
She normaly gets called baby...
Like when its pouring rain n im tryna get home ,, i normaly say " Nilly home baby ... Or cmon Baby Haha :confused: Do you guys talk to your bike to? or am i nuts haha
We're all nuts. Nothing to worry.
I call mine "my gorgeous girlfriend" and I too talk to her. Not in so many words, but still.

When I wash and polish her, my wife says that I'm making love to my girlfriend. Hey, I got a Costco-size wax and I like polishing shiny things.

edk442

Named her Ashley after an ex-girlfriend. She was a real head turner, the only person who could simultaneously make my heart beat faster and me breathe slower. Not to mention that sexy little rear end. I still get excited every time I see her and I love her

Fulkon

Felicity is my bikes name. I think a bike needs a girl name, just adds to the appeal I think.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

arkkornkid

Nanna.... reminded me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsiq5OlU_x8&feature=related][HD] 'Nannerpuss Superbowl Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

greatest commercial ever :D

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

Botty12

I don't have a name for mine...and I don't have any desire to...maybe cuz it's still new?

BoneJj

I call her my dirty bitch... she takes the abuse I give her and she likes it....

via mobile, crazy...

monstermike4343

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Destiny. Because I am a firm believer in it.

JSP

Super Moderator
Hmmm... I will name her. ISIS