Does your bike have a name?

MustGoFaster

Haven't decided fer sure yet, but I'm thinkin' Selena, after my Siamese cat which sadly passed on many moons ago.

Honestly, I hadn't given it much thought until I started reading this thread, and seeing some of the reasons and what-not behind people's ideas and names. I think that might be fitting. Selena was hella quick and nimble, much like our bikes.

I miss that kitteh... :(

Botty12

FOUND A NAME!

Scarface. Because I scratched the freakin gas tank beside the gas cap with my key (so pissed!). Even if I do get rid of the scratch totally, it'll always be scarface to me. It's an androgynous name, which works well for me because I can't seem to determine if it's a guy or a girl. Feels like a guy in sharp turns and going fast, but feels like a girl when I'm just tra-la-la-ing about town.

So Scarface it is:)

meganiimarie

Renee. Named after a quirky and fun actress. Think it fits her well. :)

To match, my car is named Bobby after a character from one of my all-time favorite movies.

r0ar

FOUND A NAME!

Scarface. Because I scratched the freakin gas tank beside the gas cap with my key (so pissed!). Even if I do get rid of the scratch totally, it'll always be scarface to me. It's an androgynous name, which works well for me because I can't seem to determine if it's a guy or a girl. Feels like a guy in sharp turns and going fast, but feels like a girl when I'm just tra-la-la-ing about town.

So Scarface it is:)
Howwww did you manage that one ?

daddyrack

Premium Member

Botty12

Howwww did you manage that one ?
Well. Me in a rush = keys in hand with pointy edge sticking out of palm while mounting bike simultaneously attempting to put keys in ignition = scarface.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

vkamnev

Vzhik-Vzhik :) or just Vzhik

A

Anant

No, I have not any name for my bike but after reading this thread I am thinking to have a name for my Karizma ZMR.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FZ6RTX

Bikes name

Mine is an all black 09 with all Yamaha only upgrades (seat cowl and carbon look tank protector).

His name is Karasu (Google Translate says that is the Japanese word for "Raven")

It even does a pronunciation for you... I thought he may enjoy having a Japanese name since he is from a Japanese company. Also the name raven is a bit obvious but I like it since it is the name of the color of the bike.

Wherever you are, I hope you are riding....

Doug in Dallas

whittaker

this may be the girls section but, my bikes named frankenstein mainly because of the crash but also because of the 2 bolts sticking out of the front it's not just for aesthetics but it still does the job. haha