Does The Gear Match The Bike?

Does your gear base color match your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 191 68.7%
  • No

Votes: 87 31.3%

• Total voters

MikeN02

Does the gear color match the bike, ie blue with blue, red with red etc. not exactly but base colors.

Does it matter to you?

geko

Yep, I like to colour co-ordinate, even have matching dead bugs on my helmet and visor to match those on the fairing and windscreen :D

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

bmw675

blue jacket, black and blue helmet. i guess i know what color im going to by next.

DanielW0830

I have a bright yellow jacket with a blue bike.
Makes being seen much easier.
I swear there have been a few times people have been backing out of their driveway and have seen me sooner because of the yellow jacket.

Chaos

Don't have pants yet but my lid matches and so does this kick ass leather I picked up the other day. Got it for half off too!

bjpinub

I just love my blue FZ6R...

Matte black helmet. Black riding pants. Blue jacket with white and black accents/trim. Blue tank bag with black accents/trim. Blue saddle bags with a little black trim. Going to purchase a matching blue tail bag, which has a little black trim. Will look at a new helmet at some point... probably will be blue or black.

jotapeh

Only things that aren't black on my bike/me..: my visor, which is goldish reflective, and my pants, which are usually just dark blue jeans, lol

arkkornkid

Yup, my helmet and vest were already blue because my previous bike was TYB.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

porky45

currently - all black on the blue bike.
black jacket
black helmet
tinted visor
black gloves

when i first picked up my bike I had a white/blue/black joe rocket jacket. I like the all black look.

F

FZ6Rgurl

White and pink helmet, white and black jacket, black riding pants, and black and pink gloves.... Oh my bike is the white/pink...... and my shoes are white and blue.... lol. And if I'm really feeling spunky, my hair-tie is usually white too.

CDN6R

I just got a Yellow/Black Scorpion jacket that more or less matches the yellow on my 6R. Great new jacket like it allot. L.P.

Detrich

My gear is blue, black, and gray to semi color match my blue bike I guess..

black does look sharp & go with everything. but objectively i think it is harder to see on the road...

I went canyon driving with some buddies a few weeks ago. and, one of my friends actually showed up on his bike instead of his car... (he got a lotta shit for that- for obvious reasons.)

It was a clear sunny day, and he was wearing a full, black alpine stars riding suit + matte black helmet. (His bike is a cafe racer style nodded Suzuki 650cc that's blue & red. There were TONS of bikers on the road that day... So we had to be extra careful sharing the road with them... Which we always do...)

Anyhoo... As I navigated the corkscrew turns I noticed that he was more difficult to see compared to other riders on the road that were wearing colored riding suits on. the guys in yellow & red suits seemed most visible to me- cuz they stood out more... In the black suit, however, in some spots my friend basically looked like a shadow on the road around some turns... Just my observation, anyways...

JonKerr

Elite Member

stuna

247474]I have a bright yellow jacket with a blue bike.
Makes being seen much easier.
I swear there have been a few times people have been backing out of their driveway and have seen me sooner because of the yellow jacket.[/QUOTE]

bingo BE SEEN :wav: