Do you have a name for your bike?

Z3roFlaw

I know some people do this with their cars, I for one have never really done it to any vehicle I've owned.

But I feel a different kind of attachment to my motorcycle and I just might give it (her?) a name. lol

So, do you guys/gals have names for your ride?

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

It sounds sort of cheesy, but I named my FZ1 "No Joke" right after the break-in, the first time I spun the tach past 10k. It just seems to fit.

Z3roFlaw

It sounds sort of cheesy, but I named my FZ1 "No Joke" right after the break-in, the first time I spun the tach past 10k. It just seems to fit.
lol I like that. I'm probably going to name her something nice right after my break in period.

djf18374

I chose a girl's name, and thought the name Eva (pronounced Eh-vah) sounded quite nice and fits well.

So my bike's name is Eva :)

Spunky99

I named my Triumph "Trixie" and put a nice graphic of the name on the windscreen but I saw my wife's face and peeled it off really fast.
:eek:

RooKie

Whenever I'm not on my 6R I feel like Gollum when his ring is taken away, so I call it "precious" ;)

JSP

Super Moderator
I named her ISIS

DakinechicK

My R6 was Fred. My 6r was Frank. My gixxer is Fil.

I name my bikes guys' names because I love to and only ride guys. Well, I guess now I just ride my husband and Fil. :rolleyes:

TMI? Sorry....

DakinechicK

Uh, JT, 3 posts in a row??..... :postwhore:

:facepalm: LoL.

Rookasaki

Long story short: Wife of 6 years made me sell my old bike. She ended up being a cheating *****. Soon after I left I got a real woman, Karma :) That was 2 or so years ago!

Last edited:

Botty12

I just hate labeling such a powerful machine with a woman's name.
I didn't know powerful = masculine. Thought it was a trait that could be carried by both genders.

Anywho.

Scarface for this girl's 6r.