Do we have a forum sticker?

Would you purchase a Forum sticker/t-shirt if available?

• Yes

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sure, if reasonably priced

Votes: 43 43.9%

• Total voters

Rookasaki

ah... late night, had another old friend flying through the DC area...

so, a little off center... I'll probably rip it off mine and recenter or just stick with the rear fender... but hopefully this gives you an idea of how it sits on the swingarm.... I'm going to talk with my friend about reflective later as well. Here you go:

Looks good. Now how about in red :)

Tmak73

I want one! White would be find but if there is enough of a demand for a darker grey or reflective in some color I would be interested in that. I will just wait to see what ya end up ordering.

CrazyCawi

Id like yellow/reflective if possible. But hopefully the yellow would match the cadmium somewhat close

Sparkxx1

I was playing with some online sticker editor, I kinda like this o_O although all their fonts lack...something lol

CrazyCawi

something to match CADMIUM YELLOOOOOOW :) plz and thank you!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

davidgehlen

Hi Lads,

I am a freelance graphic designer, so if you lot want me to have a go at this sticker, let me know. Just let me know your thoughts about colours etc, so I come up with some samples.

C u

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sparkxx1

That would be great. I think white, maybe red with a white outline, blue with a white outline, black with a white outline, etc... I think we need something a little more than the very basic, boring plain text font. Something a little more stylized.
Everyone in agreement say AYE! :D

But yeah plain font is just....tooo.....PLAIN! :)

CrazyCawi

That would be great. I think white, maybe red with a white outline, blue with a white outline, black with a white outline, etc... I think we need something a little more than the very basic, boring plain text font. Something a little more stylized.
AYE I agree Jon, Im willing to pay more for higher quality, cheepness isnt a factor for me, I want something that looks good enough to rock on the bike:cool:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

b_who

Got these stickers from Dart1963 the other day.

Went on nice and easy and looks good... time will tell on how they will hold up but they look good and for the price u cant go wrong :thumbup:

Attachments

Rookasaki

Got these stickers from Dart1963 the other day.

Went on nice and easy and looks good... time will tell on how they will hold up but they look good and for the price u cant go wrong :thumbup:
Looks good. I'm getting a few... One for the bike and truck :thumbup:

b_who

Looks good. I'm getting a few... One for the bike and truck :thumbup:
Yuppp i bought 4...2 for the bike, 1 for the car, and the other i stuck above the main door at my local dealer ship :innocent: lol