Do we have a forum sticker?

Would you purchase a Forum sticker/t-shirt if available?

• Yes

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sure, if reasonably priced

Votes: 43 43.9%

• Total voters

cavcuz05

my fav so far...font is called wet dreams.:D

Attachments

Rookasaki

No problem... just email me the file and I can go see him sometime early next week or maybe today so we can have a price. :thumbup:
:) I think you and Dart should get together... I'm sure whatever you guys come up with will kick @ss..... :thumbup:

CrazyCawi

im in graphic design :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I have samples on the way... I'll get up pics when they get in... probably by next weekend.
Where you gonna put a black sticker on your black bike? ;):D

JSP

Super Moderator
Here is my attempt at it...

yamarx1

why re-invent the wheel why not use the logo that is at the top of forum page minus the bike and backround color? just my 2 cents.

CrazyCawi

i think we should get them set on a static cling backing, not everyone wants a sticker stuck on something

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I think color is flexible... I could get like 10 /ea (or whatever piece/sheet multiple) of a couple of colors. I think the 1" X 5" size is about right.... it can be seen, but it's not too big. Personally, I think the font is right to. My buddy is basically selling these at cost, so we're not going to get much cheaper than this.

And remember, this option is cut vinyl... not a printed sticker, so single color only and it will not fade like a printed sticker would. If you read the fine print on the color chart, it's outdoor rated to like 5-7 years.

He sent me three samples to check it out, if someone wants to see it in a different place on the bike, let me know.
Throw one on the swingarm please? if they look good i'll buy two silver ones to match the stock yamaha :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

iSpoolin

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member