Customizing the "Subframe" Rear section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloke

I dont mean to be an ass but do you think maybe it was him filming his friend on his friends fz6r? Figured he maybe hop on a forum and do some flips n shit in his flippy floppys? :eek::eek::eek:

:iconbeer:
But doesn't he know, this ain't seaworld, this is as real as it gets!?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

yfz6r

I'm on a boat mother F#*ker don't you ever forget.

This is the tale of Captain Jack sparrow, A pirate so brave on the seven seas!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

popeye

So track day was a success- I have to change my brakes and do something about my pegs.. also since my "streetfighter" rearend mod i'm happy to say the position im in makes for hitting the corners really comfortable... my butt doesnt move around alot it stays in the position making for a really good - in and out of turn transition aposed to all that room for my body to move around making the bike move alot too..

That's a quote from another one of his posts on a thread where he is sharing his experience on the Fz6r while on the track
So I quess he is consistent with the rear end story

Or is he just making up stories ????

iSpoolin

Pretty sure he's just making up stories. Anybody else looked at his picture on his profile? he looks 16 He says he's been riding for like 15 years, I highly doubt he was riding at the age of 1 LOL

Last edited:

ajskillz13

Since this thread has disintegrated... here's one for Josh to jump on.

KISS Kitteh is redy fur Howloween..

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

rr_double_rr

Damn, I read all the way through this thread hoping to come up with something cool to do since it looks like I'm keeping the fizzer instead of transitioning to a SS and what do I find? Internet Impotence.

Dude, you can talk all you want but you promised pics multiple times. Stand and deliver or STFU.

JSP

Super Moderator
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
haha, thats cool... The same scene as your avatar. Patrick rocks!

J O T S...not so much. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoXhXNQFXtI]Patrick Star- Is Mayonnaise an Instrument ? - YouTube[/ame]

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

yfz6r

Haven't seen any new posts from j o t s

Maybe he was taken to jail when he waved around his wand he has clamped under the handlebars

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Status
Not open for further replies.