Craziest Lean Angle EVER

Bigevildoer

Saw this photo and my jaw dropped...
Casey Stoner - riding his factory Ducati Moto GP bike... must be the proud owner of titanium plated otherwise pure battleship steel cajones.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

I want to see him do that with an FZ6R, hahaha! But that is really amazing.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Stephenfz6r

Maybe we can lend this guy:bow: our bikes to get rid of the chicken strips:rof:

Spunky99

Maybe we can lend this guy:bow: our bikes to get rid of the chicken strips:rof:
Yeah....chicken strips, fairings, bar ends, frame sliders, pegs, brake and gear levers....;)

Sage

He's not only dragging knee, but dragging elbow!! He's got some balls.

ME_with_a_B

Yeah....chicken strips, fairings, bar ends, frame sliders, pegs, brake and gear levers....;)
^^^ :rof:

Seriously, watching these guys race (in person) I almost didn't believe what I was seeing. When the bikes are down that low... its like -- I was holding my breath every time I'd hear another one coming around the corner b/c I expected low-sides left and right. And there weren't any!! (well, not at my corner anyway) Incredible is what it was... just incredible.

Stephenfz6r

What, did he fall? Maybe someone should help him back up....
I think this guy must be in the southern hemisphere and the gravity is at a different angle.:rof:

Detrich

maybe it's photo-chopped? lol...

JonKerr

Elite Member
W

whatever

yes i agree i saw that pic couple weeks ago and i was amazed...... that guys is leaned over about as far as i ever seen somebody lean a bike...... not sure you could lean over any farther looks like his laying on the ground.

FZJ

Whats even better is that gyroscopic camera theyve got now. You can really see how far they lean over.

Spunky99

Here is a M1 GP I went to ob Sunday.

Those are little bikes that get to about 60 mph on the end of the straight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vatmv6bQDlE]YouTube - Stock 50cc Grange.wmv[/ame]

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

icestorm

They have tires specially shaped to do that and very good clearance on the bike.
Some people see things like that and think they can do it on there road bike, then get a quick dose of reality when either there pegs scrape or they lean too far for there road tyres and go for a nice slide.