Contour HD 1080p

Gunn4r

how did you manage that?!?!? due to me hitting a dear this was suppose to be my next purchase but bike comes first...if i found one for that price though, i would buy it in a heartbeat!

Amazon has them for $179.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QGSYZ4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0R96GJB5RKZFDSMME7AH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: ContourHD Camera: Camera & Photo[/ame]

kevin8198

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

clean the side of your helmet with alchohol first. the pad works amazing I havernet had a single issue with no stick. Its 3m, the real deal. The next tip when mounting is make sure its far enough forward where your helmet doesnt come into the cams wide angle view. The next thing is to position the camera while your helmet is on so you know the correct angle of viewing with your cam

Spunky99

I have an EXO 700 and it is too curved and the pad doesn't stick well enough.
I had it fall off before and go down into my fairing while I was racing. Looked like a rat's POV...was very cool.
The cam eventually fell out onto the track on the last lap and other bikes avoided it so it was only scratched up a tad.
It works fine on the EXO 400 as that helmet has a flatter side surface.

kevin8198

Elite Member