Bmw s1000rr

b_who

kvc25

Sex on wheels is pretty much how I'd describe it. Once I'm comfortable enough on two wheels, I'm really leaning towards this or a CBR600 as my next bike.

Spunky99

You have to pay the big bucks for really good sex tho.......

Sex on wheels is pretty much how I'd describe it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

linkgt

I think it's safe to say that's the dream bike for most of us. I hope BMW get their act together at next seasons WSBK with this bike.

Spunky99

Since I don't have the big buck I'll keep riding my 6R... that's like wanking! LOL
Not as good but get the job done...
I think I'm getting a little more than a hand job with the 955i......

dcBear78

Sex on wheels is pretty much how I'd describe it.
This gentlemen is sex on 2 wheels...

2011 MV Agusta F4RR.... The most powerful production litre bike (by a smidge, apparently) and just dead sexy. Apparently not as good a ride as the bimmer though, but I would never, ever come close to those limits so I would take the looker (if money no object).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxI3EtipVgI]Flat-out: New MV Agusta F4RR v Kawasaki ZX-10R v BMW S1000RR - YouTube[/ame]

But let's be honest I don't think I would say no to any of those bikes in the video. Actually the Ninja is high on my shopping list for my next bike as it is a fair bit cheaper than the BMW.

JonKerr

Elite Member

yfz6r

The bmw is beautiful except for those headlights.

I think they are ridiculous. Am I the minority on that?

Sage

I personally love the headlights, dunno I just think they look cool

Spunky99

What headlights?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

b_who

we all know this :p doesnt change my POV kawi and aprillia are still active in the smaller bike classes though... bmw however is no where to be found.
Um that doesnt make much sense to me
Its like saying u have no respect for a college foottball team who won the BCS champioship because they didnt do it in the NFL

Spunky99

I'm confused here....

Triumph supposedly got a pass on the 675 Daytona and was supposed to field a team and tear up the track and kick butt on the Japanese 600 cc bikes...Where is Triumph?

Same with BMW, where are they in MotoGP?

The manufactures participation and winning in racing is the only proof that their product is fastest IMHO.

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member