Biggest pansy or biggest bawls for posting?

JSP

Super Moderator
Ahahaha! OMG... WOW. HEEEELP, HEEEELP HEEEELP! Sorry, but that just cracked me up. And no gear, nice. Looks like he didnt get it too bad though considering...

:D

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

omfg.....

I know what its like though one time I was doing siding down at my grandparents and one of the crossbar supports from the scafolding fell off as we were assembling it(im just a kid watching) and it hit right on my big toe, it was like in slow motion. It pieced the boot and went right through, ripped my nail off and broke the toe

I looked at it, screamed "MOM MOM MOM OWWWWWWWW...." and as I said the owww it was like drawn and slowly got more quite as I held it like a soft note as I passed out in shock lol

as for him....he broke his effing leg.. gear wouldnt have mattered his leg would have still broken....but I can only imagine how bad that hurt. Im surprised he didnt start crying lol...I would have.

Chevyfazer

If you've ever broken a major bone in a accident of some sort where the adrenaline is pumping, the pain really don't set in for quite some time, at least long enough to get you out of the situation. I know when I broke both bones in my arm it didn't hurt at first, one of my friends who I was with said na it's not broke your wrist is just out of place, so I figured it would be a good idea to flail my arm around like a limp noodle to show him it was broke...

Yeah not a good idea, it sent the outer bone through my skin, but still no pain. Once I was in the car on the way to the hospital, yeah the pain set in, I felt every piece of sand on the road it hurt so much...

CrazyCawi

If you've ever broken a major bone in a accident of some sort where the adrenaline is pumping, the pain really don't set in for quite some time, at least long enough to get you out of the situation. I know when I broke both bones in my arm it didn't hurt at first, one of my friends who I was with said na it's not broke your wrist is just out of place, so I figured it would be a good idea to flail my arm around like a limp noodle to show him it was broke...

Yeah not a good idea, it sent the outer bone through my skin, but still no pain. Once I was in the car on the way to the hospital, yeah the pain set in, I felt every piece of sand on the road it hurt so much...
I am disappointed in you chevy....You have the spam award over there...and pretty much a post whore....I feel cheated on....why dont you spend more time with us lol

danieljardim

I cracked a bone on my ankle playing soccer one time, because the body was warm and adrenaline only felt the hit and kept playing. Next day in the morning my foot was black I couldn't walk. Went to the hospital and x-ray showed broken.

Spunky99

I prefer to yell fire or rape. It gets more attention than a squid crying.
:p

fltdriver

I love how he is yelling for help in the middle of the country. Then he is ultra calm while calling his mommy, then as soon as she gets on the phone he gets the sad 5 year old voice and doesn't have a clue where he's at.

:zombie:

Chevyfazer

I am disappointed in you chevy....You have the spam award over there...and pretty much a post whore....I feel cheated on....why dont you spend more time with us lol
Lol I prefer post slut, I don't go whorein around too much...

In all seriousness though I mainly only get on through my phone and tapatalk, and for some reason my tapatalk don't like yalls forum much, it will freeze and log me out a lot, dunno why, maybe my phones trying to tell me something, like damn man chill the hell out

BoneJj

Ahahaha! OMG... WOW. HEEEELP, HEEEELP HEEEELP! Sorry, but that just cracked me up. And no gear, nice. Looks like he didnt get it too bad though considering...

:D
yeah, he sounded like my nephew does when he gets hurt, he's 9, he's allowed to act that way....

This kid, needs to go suck on a bottle...

Then he tries to be all "I don't need to go to the hospital...." Okay, you man up after being a complete baby?

On another note, I almost nailed one of those tiny deers the other day coming back from the paint ball field, damn thing came towards the road and stopped like 6 inches from my car. I was standing on those brakes to not hit it, lol.

RooKie

LOL

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Not sure, but this :squid: does. It's the sound of FAIL!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

or he quickly realized how expensive an ambulance ride would be when his mom could just come get him? Because thats what I would do....

Roaddawg

Now granted I have never broken a bone, because I am invincible, but I don't think he did either. I'm guessing if you broke your leg and a guy stops, regardless if mom is coming to get you or not you don't tell him not to call 911 and tell him you're fine. Sounds to me like he was just being a huge baby.

Still, that must have hurt.
This is according to his comments section of his video :"Me getting taken out by a deer. Was riding a Yamaha WR250X around 1pm on Fox Island,Wa when it happened. Ended up in the hospital for 4 days. 6 permanent screws and a plate holding my ankle together,2 fractures to my should as well as torn muscle. To top that off had massive swelling/bruising on my hip from landing."

I'd call 911 first...then mommy. Not scream like a little bitch for help, then when help comes, say "Nah, I'm good...just gonna walk it off." :zombie:

CrazyCawi

This is according to his comments section of his video :"Me getting taken out by a deer. Was riding a Yamaha WR250X around 1pm on Fox Island,Wa when it happened. Ended up in the hospital for 4 days. 6 permanent screws and a plate holding my ankle together,2 fractures to my should as well as torn muscle. To top that off had massive swelling/bruising on my hip from landing."

I'd call 911 first...then mommy. Not scream like a little bitch for help, then when help comes, say "Nah, I'm good...just gonna walk it off." :zombie:
the ambulance bill to the nearest hospital would have cost a fortune I assume, because they are never cheap, especially going out into the boonies to get you. Granted he was in a lot of pain but nothing life threatening. I would have skipped the ambulance and waited for mom

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

And what would the damage have been if he had been wearing boots and a jacket...?

No pity for this crybaby. Just Darwin doin' his thang.

129016870316805080.jpg

And I've wrecked in a similar fashion to that. There's still a spot on my knee where the nerves didn't come back. Cry for my mommy, I did not.

JSP

Super Moderator
the ambulance bill to the nearest hospital would have cost a fortune I assume, because they are never cheap, especially going out into the boonies to get you. Granted he was in a lot of pain but nothing life threatening. I would have skipped the ambulance and waited for mom
My ambulance for I believe it was 50 mile trip, was $1100... :eek:

Oh, and I did not cry or scream for mommy either. :) Just said fill me up with pain meds MR Nice ambulance dude!