beer anyone?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Spunky99

A German Pilsner or an India Pale Ale is always good.
Have you tried a black and tan yet? If poured properly, it is a thing of beauty.
Hint: It involves Guiness.....

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I am blessed to live in Central Oregon, the heaven that is all of craft/micro brews!

We have so many brews here its not funny... If you ever see any of these or are over on this side try them. I dont really drink anything I can see through. No piss water for me.

10 Barrel Sinister (even better in Nitro)
Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter
Deschutes Jubleale (seasonal)
Deshutes Obsidian Stout
10 Barrel Black 13
Cascade Lakes 20" Brown
Cascade Lakes Monkey Face Porter
Bend Brew Company Pinnacle Porter
Ninkasi Oatis Oatmeal Stout
Ninkasi Imperial Stout

And tons more... I do like a good Hefe as well. We even make those where ya can't see through em :cool:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

klawson

I am blessed to live in Central Oregon, the heaven that is all of craft/micro brews!

We have so many brews here its not funny... If you ever see any of these or are over on this side try them. I dont really drink anything I can see through. No piss water for me.

10 Barrel Sinister (even better in Nitro)
Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter
Deschutes Jubleale (seasonal)
Deshutes Obsidian Stout
10 Barrel Black 13
Cascade Lakes 20" Brown
Cascade Lakes Monkey Face Porter
Bend Brew Company Pinnacle Porter
Ninkasi Oatis Oatmeal Stout
Ninkasi Imperial Stout

And tons more... I do like a good Hefe as well. We even make those where ya can't see through em :cool:
I have to agree with Jay, when I visit family in Bend, I
really enjoy the craft/micro brewries in central Oregon.
If I just had enough lifetime left to try them all....

iSpoolin

My favorite beer is easily YuengLing. However I REALLY want to try the samuel adams winter lauger, however I can't seem to remember to buy any when I go out :lol:

I'm not much of a beer man myself though. The only things I ever keep stocked in my fridge is Crown Royal Reserve and Patron Platinum.

JSP

Super Moderator
Mac and Jacks
:wav:

See if you can find Mac and Jacks where you're at. It may be a hard one to find. It's usually only served on tap. It's made up here in Washington and it's definitely my favorite. It's a pretty high alcohol content Amber beer. I've heard some bars around Seattle area limit customers to only 2 or 3 pints but I'm pretty sure that's BS. Anyways if you can get your hands on one I'm pretty sure you won't be dissappointed.

Mac & Jacks Brewery: General Info
We have that down here in one of the joints here. Its not too shabby :thumbup:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

I wasn't a fan of Heineken with its skunky taste, then someone told me to try it in a can instead of bottle, guess they use different gas or something to produce it?... and yes via can taste better to me. then oppositely I prefer Yuengling in the bottle over a can :confused:

if I'm having a nice meal then yes a Guinness is yummy, I can only stomach 1 each tho as it feels like I ate a whole load of bread :beer:

also enjoy killians red - recommendations that are close to any of these? thnx

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member