Bad taste-motorcycle super store

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Thanks for the heads up , almost ordered from them , glad I didn't .

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

2011FZ6R

Wow, that sucks CC!

I have personally ordered twice from Motorcycle Superstore and I haven't had any problems. Fast shipping, decent prices, and never had a problem

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

linkgt

I only order fluids and motorcycle parts from Motorcycle Superstore as they seem to have an abundance of that. HOWEVER I order ALL of my gear on REVZILLA.COM

I can vouch for them and say that their Customer service is one of the best. Any question you have and they will answer you promptly and kind. I have also notice that they ship items fast as well. Plus they include free shipping on orders over 40 bucks instead of 89 like MS. Also their website layout is easy to navigate.

Best of all they have this program called revzilla cash where you EARN money. It goes as follows:

Spend $100.00 earn $5 TeamZilla Cash
Spend $200.00 earn $10 TeamZilla Cash
Spend $300.00 earn $15 TeamZilla Cash
Spend $400.00 earn $20 TeamZilla Cash
Spend $500.00 earn $25 TeamZilla Cash
Spend $600.00+ earn $30 TeamZilla Cash

Also Anthony does many videos on the products they sell.

Again it's Motorcycle Jackets, Motorcycle Gear, Helmets & Accessories - RevZilla It's the best motorcycle store for gear out there. Hope this helps

Detrich

revzilla mis-packaged CE back armor i ordered recently. and, it was damaged in shipping pretty badly. but, they sent me a return label, and i'm in the process of getting it exchanged. am just waiting. they seem very responsive in correcting the problem.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Cmltoe

Hey CC,

Sorry to hear about that experience (2 months after your original post:D)

I could go on and on about how great sportbiketrackgear.com is. I only order from them since my brother referred me to them. They match anything we find anywhere, assuming they carry it. My bro saw a Rossi 5 Continents AGV helmet for a $100 cheaper, just called them up, no hassle, immediately matched. That's just one of many stories. They don't F around with customer service. I'll even pay a little more for that type of treatment.

I was on the BMW S1000rr forum (I'm getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger) and a guy had purchased gloves from another site and they had a flaw. Sportbiketrackgear sent him replacement parts, free of charge, since he had also purchased things from him. No shipping or anything. And that was to London.......Again, they don't F around IMO.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

I have been using superstore for years and never had a problem, i'm surprised it was that bad for you. hope it all gets worked out

Mr Citrus

I have been using superstore for years and never had a problem, i'm surprised it was that bad for you. hope it all gets worked out
same, from helmets, to jackets, to gloves, I've never had an issue

rjohnson5481

placed an order at noon today already being report as shipped from SuperStore.

BluePill

I'm still getting good prices and service from them after 6 or 7 orders.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BKP

I've had very good service from these guys... I especially liked that they'll ship new tires to a one of their recommended installers and cover any liability for lost shipment, etc. (cost me $40 to have both my new Michelin PR2's installed and balanced).

Then again, things may have changed since this thread was started which is basically 1-1/2 years ago.

CrazyCawi

I have ordered since this thread, and have had decent luck so far. But I still heed caution.

Alex6

They do fine on the items that don't require specific fit/match. The warehouse-UPS-home process is simple and does not require much care.
The problems arise when the part ordered does not for one or another reason matches/fits. Than the customer service cr#ps their pants, because they sit in the office and the ordered items came from the warehouse miles away from them.
If there is an error in description/catalog # - they can't see that from a distance.