Bad taste-motorcycle super store

CrazyCawi

damn lol...so many lessons learned. I understand a little better now after thinking about it some more. I guess I was just heated that everything changed from before I ordered and talking to the rep, to after the order and recieving the emails. Sucks, but lesson learned.

Chucker

That's life. By the time you know everything, you're too old for it to matter.

rr_double_rr

Now it's time to sit back, wait for the end of the day to crack open a top, and woosah on a little sum'n sum'n. :cool:

CrazyCawi

lol Ill be woosah'ing after I figure out my profit report for work, then I get to see my commisons :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I stopped dealing with MSS forever ago for this reason. TJ at RidersDiscount is 1000x better. He will price match, but I don't see where he ever has since he ALWAYS already has the lowest price.

CrazyCawi

Here's what I'd do: call them and cancel the order. If they say it's too late to cancel it, point out that the order hasn't shipped so of course they can cancel it. If they still refuse to cancel it, let them know you'll contact your credit card company and dispute any charge from MSS. Then follow through if they do.

Order the jacket from another vendor.
I tried and he said it went out on a truck at 7:14am...I said then why do I get my product on the 6th after paying for 2 day shipping and he said thats with the shipper not MCSS

CrazyCawi

i was hoping to have it for saturday before I go to my MC meeting but oh well if it doesnt...can always put the patch on it later lol

CrazyCawi

workin on it ;)

redprodigy35

CC,

I have had similar experiences with them. It seems that no one follows up on anything there.

For one reason or another I also continue to give them my business. Just got my boots from there which were $289.99 on sale from $350. I do have to say that they were pretty helpful with sizing, and my order got in on time.

Hit or miss.

What does piss me off-- it seems that there is always a hold time on the phone # they list. I understand they are a relatively huge outfitter, but I think they keep you on hold for a set amount of time before it even rings for them-- hoping that you will hangup.

CrazyCawi

I agree I timed it on both calls and it was 2 minutes and between 30-45 seconds on hold total before a rep...

redprodigy35

Faster master blaster! :D

Attachments

Detrich

Josh,

For coupons + price matches + closeout orders like yours, I always find that it's easier to just call them and talk to them in-person. Or, use the online chat feature to first get the name of a sales person there & then ask if you can call them to explain the situation over the phone. And, they will take care of it on the spot for you right then and there- even if it requires supervisor approval.

Their online store can be a bit difficult in your specific scenario. But, in my experience, MSS always goes out of their way to make customers happy...

Don't get mad. Just call them and explain it politely. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

:)

CrazyCawi

tHANKS FOR THE INFO DET, LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME MY ODDS WERE AGAINST ME AS THEY HUNG UP ON ME LOL

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Lmfao!!!!!! Ohhhh the mockerY