Any Chicago land area FZ6R-ers around here?

krzysiopl

So our trip was fun and successful! We went down north avenue, back roads by rt 47 and then up to lake geneva and back. Total of around 180 miles. We got to race with an awesome Audi R8 as well. Here are some pics...cutout from helmet cam.

sent from Galaxy S3!

Grumpy

Was already to go and one of my pups got sick :( couldn't leave her alone, sorry folks.

Looks like the ride i did on Saturday, I think we can get another one or maybe to rides in yet!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Kayo7

Autobahn in Joliet

Has anyone here tried the Autobahn in Joliet? I was thinking of trying to go this summer just for fun and wanted some inside information on it.

Heineken

Elite Member

Kayo7

Are there things that I should take into affect before going like attire or do they rent out race suits or something?

Never2fast

Just found this thread, i live in Kane County area and think it be awesome if we could all meet up once the weather warms up a little! Who's in?

Kayo7

I'm in! Just gotta wait for the weather now.....

III PETE

I was sooo pissed to see the snow on the street this morning. :banghead: I just hooked up a new exhaust system and a power commander so I'm itching to get bake on two wheels.

darkLeo

I am in Kalamazoo, Mi (2.5 hrs from Chicago) and would be happy to come out for a ride or anywhere in the area :D

Grumpy

Yup, been riding the last couple of weeks :) What part of Chi Town you from?

Kayo7

I was gonna ride yesterday but the girlfriend didn't dress appropriate and was gonna be to cold for her. I'm from the Lombard area.

Kayo7

Also, lets start planning a group ride!!

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Grumpy

I'm from the suburbs, live in a town called st charles
I'm right by the airport (O'Hara) Park Ridge, Niles, Des Plaines aria. I'm always up for a ride.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member