Any Chicago land area FZ6R-ers around here?

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really from the Chicago area, but I grew up in central IL around Peoria/Bloomington. I'm currently in Louisiana, but in a couple years, I will be moving back to IL. Do you think you could wait that long? :rolleyes:

Heineken

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

krzysiopl

Is there anyone still active in this Chicagoland thread?? It be nice to have more ppl here, somehow, and I like the idea of having few cruizes...or meets or whatever. Well I'm Kris, nice to meet u guys..whoever is on here.

Sage

yea there are a few people that are up in that area that are active. Heineken is still around and there are a few scattered about towards the city and down south. I'm about 5 hours away on the western side of the state though haha

Last edited:

PWJ

I'm live right by schaumburg. Although until may I am in southern Illinois. When I get back up there then we can talk more about this

Heineken

Elite Member

ChasingSquid

I live in the city and ride with a few buddies. I just got my 6R last summer(my first bike) and only got to ride it at the end of the season when it was still nice out last year. Can't wait to pull it out of the garage and ride around the city when it gets warm...hopefully soon.

We should definitely start riding together this summer if we can, do you have a group you roll with at all? I'd be willing to meet pretty much anywhere around here, I'm not super experienced just yet, but am up for just about anything.

Last edited:

krzysiopl

im from Bloomingdale... lets get together on a warm day and cruize around!!!

Heineken

Elite Member

JZIPPOZ

I currently live on the north side of chicago but will be moving to elmhurst in a month. i have a rotating night schedule. i would be interested in meeting up with others and riding

krzysiopl

this is awesome, we got more and more ppl around the area! Well, i got weekends off....hopefully ppl will keep on coming, and then we can do a little meet in umm.....lets say.....HOOTERS in schaumburg...enjoy the great tities.. i mean WINGS....sorry! :iconbeer:

See red

I am in Streamwood. I do travel for a living, for instance, I am in Detriot till Fri. then home for the weekend. Monday back to detriot for another 2 weeks. But I am down for some riding this Sat if the weather holds out. Cold is ok but rain sucks in the cold lol.

Keep posting maybe we can meet up. I am part of the Subaru club and we meet on Thursdays, kinda sucks cause we don't go for rides anymore. Plus middle of the week.

Maybe try somewhere in the middle. You have Chi-town, Joilet, Streamwood, find a town.

Heineken

Elite Member

krzysiopl

shit, i missed this post...ahhhh grrrr...sorry!!!