Any Chicago land area FZ6R-ers around here?

Heineken

Elite Member

See red

I am in kansas presently. However, when I get home for a weekend, I will be going for a nice little ride. I like to take 20 west t galena, head north to 11, and back through beloit/rockford. Anyone interested?

I am thinking about 2 weeks.

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Guys i would love to go on a group ride. I am in the fox lake volo area. Keep me updated.

Grumpy

I'm up in the McHenery and Grays Lake aria on the weekends and live down by O'Hara airport. I haven't ventured out very far as I'm still a noob :eek:. I wouldn't mind a trip or two in the future once i get more gear.

krzysiopl

so are we gonna do this one of those day or what??? I wanna ride...and then we can have a photoshoot!!

06330i

Me and my buddy are taking a day ride from detroit to chicago tomorrow, if anyone is in the area hit us up we need some tour guides!! 586-588-4582 is the number and my name is nolan.

krzysiopl

Me and my buddy are taking a day ride from detroit to chicago tomorrow, if anyone is in the area hit us up we need some tour guides!! 586-588-4582 is the number and my name is nolan.
Id help you guys but I'm gonna be at work :(:(

Sent from my Rubix ICS 5.2 on MT4GS

krzysiopl

Fellow chicago riders, how about we get together and ride before the season is completely over?

sent from Galaxy S3!

Grumpy

I'd be up for a ride, even though I sold the 6r. My buddy rides a 6r as well and he would join though his isn't a forum member.

krzysiopl

I'd be up for a ride, even though I sold the 6r. My buddy rides a 6r as well and he would join though his isn't a forum member.
Its ok, ppl I ride with got other bikes either way. Well keep checking this forum, I will post any info im gonna come across.

sent from Galaxy S3!

krzysiopl

Grumpy

Sweet! I haven't done any group rides this year, so I need at least one.
I will check back often.

Grumpy

This weekend looks like it is going to be nice.

krzysiopl

Sorry for such short notice as I just found out but we are gonna do a ride down nirth avenue for a change.

Meeting here:
Binny's Beverage Depot
1 (630) 671-3860
353 West Army Trail Road, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
http://m.google.com/u/m/zl15QS

At 10:00 to 10:15am.

Once again sorry for such a late notice!

sent from Galaxy S3!

Grumpy

I'll try and make it, i have alot to do in the morning.