Annoying coworkers

Cmltoe

And, you guys don't have to deal with this, but the dudes who are always trying to look down your shirt...A LOT...phfffffffttt...a little bit - ok - too much is stalker-ish.
I just got caught doing that today but in my defense, it was only "a little bit".:D

ChUcK

And, you guys don't have to deal with this, but the dudes who are always trying to look down your shirt
I know a really simple solution to this problem.

CrazyCawi

lol you guys and your humor crack me up :D

PhatPhizzixxer

I hear burkas are in. :D

So how much exactly is a little bit? I need to know how much I can try before I cross the line. :cool:
LOL...you guys are making me laugh so hard reading these stories!

"Looking a little bit" doesn't bother me at all...we all do it, so maybe I'm just being hypocritical 'cuz, damn, I look at nice butts & pecs, too, but I'm just not so obvious about it.:rolleyes: My rack is perky & looks good if I say so myself. It's the very obvious, leering, leaning-way-over-your-desk-eyes-glued-to-chest-dropping-something-on-the-floor-so-you-will-bend-over-to-pick-it-up-&-looking-down-over-your-shoulder kind of stare & makes you want to cross your arms over your chest.

Most of it is all in good fun, though...anything to spice up the long days of sitting in front of a freakin' computer.;)

Mr Citrus

It's the very obvious, leering, leaning-way-over-your-desk-eyes-glued-to-chest-dropping-something-on-the-floor-so-you-will-bend-over-to-pick-it-up-&-looking-down-over-your-shoulder
Noted!thank you

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Spunky99

Back in the old days I used to work as a plumber on high end new construction sites managed by Tracy Austin's older Brother who I went to school with (Tennis player).
There was this drywall dude that would get some tar paper or paper of some kind, go into a house under construction and take a dump in the middle of the living room. No toilets installed or running water and he was too lazy to use the porta potty or had an aversion to them.
If you weren't careful and kept an eye out, sometimes you would accidentally walk up while he was pinching off a loaf and shaking his butt to drop the turtle. He weighed almost 300 pounds so you can imagine how gross it was......I still have flashbacks and it makes me shiver.

CrazyCawi

.it's subconscious!! So girls, if you don't want guys checking out your dirty pillows, wear something that doesn't accentuate them....or just be flattered:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahaha :p

CrazyCawi

Back in the old days I used to work as a plumber on high end new construction sites managed by Tracy Austin's older Brother who I went to school with (Tennis player).
There was this drywall dude that would get some tar paper or paper of some kind, go into a house under construction and take a dump in the middle of the living room. No toilets installed or running water and he was too lazy to use the porta potty or had an aversion to them.
If you weren't careful and kept an eye out, sometimes you would accidentally walk up while he was pinching off a loaf and shaking his butt to drop the turtle. He weighed almost 300 pounds so you can imagine how gross it was......I still have flashbacks and it makes me shiver.
Thats freaking disgusting. Ida ran over mid shit and kicked him back into his own pile. :rant:

Spunky99

Thats freaking disgusting. Ida ran over mid shit and kicked him back into his own pile. :rant:
He was too big to fight...Kick your butt. Lifted drywall all day....and it stank...Didn't want to go near it.
He wore coveralls too...like in Deliverance.....da da de de dum de de

Mr Citrus

He was too big to fight...Kick your butt. Lifted drywall all day....and it stank...Didn't want to go near it.
He wore coveralls too...like in Deliverance.....da da de de dum de de
Its that new house smell