Ammunition shortage...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It's absolutely ridiculous!! :jerk: And even if you do find some, the prices are so inflated that it makes you cry. 5.56 ammo used to be about $0.32 a round, now some places are charging over $1.00 per round. Most of the local stores have limited ammo purchases to one box per caliber per customer per day. :facepalm:

Any of the military/LE folks wanna send me some 5.56/.223 ammunition?? Pretty please?! My new AR needs sighted in before the zombie apocalypse. :zombie:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I have not even went out to look. I know with all the panic buying, etc, it is going to be horrible. I am waiting until the market gets saturated and things come back down to normal.

Spunky99

it's so bad, even 22LR is impossible to find around here...

I've seen a few odd ball calibers laying on the shelf... but most common ammo, just gone... and prices listed stupid crazy... I'll wait six months to buy more, just means I can't get to the range anytime soon, but I'll still have my emergency stash of the calibers I own.
A little birdie told me a couple of things.
You may not know this but George Soros owns most of the ammunition
manufacturing companies and many arms manufacturers as well. The company is called Cerebus. He's selling ONLY to the government right now, per WH & DHS orders.
ATK, owns just about all the rest of the ammunition companies that
Soros doesn't own. ATK has been ordered by the federal
government to curtail sales of ammunition, primers and powder to the
retail market. What you see currently on the shelves is old stock and
what's left in the warehouses since the CT shootings and new stock will
NOT be appearing anytime soon. ATK and Soros' companies have more than
enough government contracts to keep them going for years to come. Like
Soros' companies, ATK is a huge defense contractor and they've been told
to sell ONLY to the DOD, TSA, FBI, DHS and local/federal law enforcement
agencies. This is VERY scary and VERY ominous for what's coming down the
pike in the future.

The proposed pricing schedule for Federal, CCI, Hornady,
Remington, Winchester and several other ammunition manufacturer's lines of
ammunition, components, reloading equipment (ATK owns Outers, RCBS, Hoppe and a host of others) is outrageous! As an example, when the
sales of .22 LR bulk ammo resumes, the pricing will be over $50.00 for a
535-round Value Pak! That's nearly a dime-a-shot!! They're also going to
raise the prices by 300 - 400% on dies, presses, powder measures and the
like. ATK in Salt Lake City is NOT happy with it at all! They firmly believe this will basically shut-down the civilian market while leaving the government as the only purchaser of their products. He saw the government pricing for the centerfire ammunition they've been stockpiling and their prices have actually dropped from a year ago so the feds are buying this stuff REAL cheap while we can't even get our hands on it at all!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Spunky99

Time to bayonets on the weapons again?
They made us remove the bayonet lugs or risk it being an illegal weapon on the AR, AK variants.
Too many evil features......

roundhouse

freedom munitions had 9mm in stock for about 3 hours. i bought 500 rounds but no 5.56/.223 i only have 700+- rounds

06330i

I got 9mm from gander mountain online for $14 a box last night. Just some blazer 115 grain, but for that price I couldn't pass. Keep an eye on this site: 9mm Ammo Deals | Slickguns

They randomly will post links to sites that have ammo in stock. 100% legit site

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Gunbot has real-time updates on who has in stock ammo and price-per-round.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2